Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just approach foids at the club bro

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Going to a club is cucked af ngl.
Foids wouldn't even want to come close to us when they are drunk.
Just get drunk at home buddy boyos and fuck these normie events.

All the normi bullshit of enjoying the atmosphere gets pushed aside when they see an opportunity to punch down at nearcels and incels

it's hard to tell but they're probably not even that ugly

just go out there bro

Tucels woudn't dare step foot in a club

Being drunk with loud music is fun though

I know a user here who gets approached by girls at clubs ....

I've never visited any clubs and have no intention to.

Now then, let us make a bit of redirection:

Right

Commentary("2018_06_26_12_52_02"):

View: https://vocaroo.com/17XqlQCXoKOF

:feelskek: Thanks for the laugh.
Why did you delete your post again moeggels you lying piece of shit? How about you stop deleting your shit all the time and stand by your words?

We all know what you said, deleting your bullshit won't help.

It doesn't take much at all to get laid in 2022. Hypergamy is an overhyped meme.

I guess some incels have to go through the clubbing fase before realising that they're ugly ass incels. But I dont think the bros in this clip are that ugly, just regular normies.

I honestly have never been to a club. I'm too effeminate, too shy, too weak to assert myself against the other guys there. I would probably always get spanked jfl its more than over for me

Why did you delete your post again moeggels you lying piece of shit? How about you stop deleting your shit all the time and stand by your words?
Is moeggels actually a chad or he's just troll larping ? :feelshaha:

Is moeggels actually a chad or he's just troll larping ? :feelshaha:
B060e842ae3de041b6ebc57d98013d3a

Chad doesen't waste time posting intentionally inflammatory comments on incel forums.

True. When foids are drunk they 100% go for looks, rather than almost 100% looks and perceived status having an effect. They'll pass out drunk before accepting sex with an incel.

Only retarded normies and chads goes "to the club" to boost their egos :feelshaha: i fucking hate clubfags :dab:

Only chance is to wait in front of the club and offer some black-out drunk bitcha ride home. And then just drive in the woods:feelsEhh: