Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just another thing I will never have.

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
Imagine going to your job and working hard. Everyone is there to get work done and when the day is done you drive home to your 5 bedroom house with a beautiful yard. Your street is clean, the roads are new. Plenty of grass and trees for shade. You walk in your door and your beautiful wife is there ready to greet you with a smile and help you with your coat and hat because she heard your car pull up. She is wearing a dress, she tells you dinner is ready go wash up and returns to the kitchen. When you come back to the dining room your kids are sitting at the table with their hair brushed and clothes neat. Your wife already put the serving trays and plates on the table. She cooked you a wonderful pot roast. You put on your favorite Jimmy Dorsey record and enjoy a lovely meal with your family. Your kids tell you what they learned in school and your wife tells you what the neighbors have been up to. After dinner you all retire to the living room. You flip on the radio and pack your pipe. Your kids put on a radio story show and you puff away with your wife under you arm. You are home.

I don’t want this. I want to go to the bar after a stressful day at work and drink away my sorrows and come home and take my stress out on my wife and kids as they cry and beg for mercy

I don’t want this. I want to go to the bar after a stressful day at work and drink away my sorrows and come home and take my stress out on my wife and kids as they cry and beg for mercy
Based lol:lul::reeeeee::feelshehe:

Imagine being wifebeater Chad and she goes “please don’t hurt the kids (beat me instead pls pls pls) I love you baby please stop (keep going I’m cumming!!!)” then having hot rough sex after

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: