Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just another example of how disconnected r/IncelExit is from reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
6936C1C4 4DD2 41CD 9E64 F4E4F278C0EE

TL;DR 5’7 manlet gets friendzoned by foid who has glow up and gets heightpilled by her when she begins to brag about her newly found access to Chads. Too much for his bluepilled brain to handle.
4C054778 404F 4443 8DEA 6EEE9075D942

Look at the shit advice they give this guy. JFL

The blackpill is just real life yet somehow we are the bad guys??

Isn’t that fucking hilarious?

What a cucked retard. :feelshaha:

Best an ugly guy can be is beta emotional support and sad thing is many men are satisfied even with that.

Imagine going to reddit (bluepilled central) for any advice :feelskek:

So... how long will take to this subreddit get nuked just like the other ones?

Lmao what a fucking retard.

Ultracucked. And this is why you can't be mutual friends with a girl you like.

What a cucked retard. :feelshaha:

Honestly. She fucks new Chads every week and tells him about the stories while he gets blueballed :feelskek: and the bit about "really liked seeing her glow up" jfl the amount of cuckery made me cringe :lul:

Total: 54 (Incels: 13, Bluepillers: 41)
:feelswhat:
So... how long will take to this subreddit get nuked just like the other ones?
It won’t as long as they keep the strict and cucked rules.

The bluepilled response made me want to punch my screen fucking normies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They talk about height as if there is anything he can do, fuck them, fuck them all.
The soycuck is gonna end up here in a few months/years if he didn't rope or gone tranny.

Hi um i am really insecure about my height m'lady. Will you do the kindest of courtesies and not mention the height mogging chad cock you've been riding to me? please respect my boundaries queen, you're so powerful and independent though so if you dont I understand.

That guy needs to find the end of a rope

These people are the next generation? The Apocalypse is coming faster than I expected. If only Santa could drop bombs instead of presents out of his Sleigh. :feelsXmas: That would make my dreams come true.

Also you can't be friends with females. Its a lie to try and say you can and its cope to try and maintain it. Males and Figmales will forever be attracted to each other. All Figmales will have access to Males all of the time but the opposite isn't true. I don't understand the delusion.. maybe its how post modern era Men deal with their loneliness.. by lying to themselves about how great their lives are and how far technology is progressing.

Just a real delusional cope. :whatfeels: I could never think that way.. they are mindless hive mind participants. They are like mindless drones doing their best for the Hive and asking for nothing in return.

Last edited:
I wish I could cope like them tbh.

I'm happy that you're having fun dating and meeting men that you like :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The best he can get now is wipe off the sloppy chad's cum of his friend's roastbeef.

--M'lady, you are ready for the second load :feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back