Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Just admit you hate women already"

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't like or respect them.

TBH :feelsdevil:

If you're a non-Chad and you don't hate foids you are an idiot.

i admit without any problem

Always hate them.

This is always brought up to attack you and not address your argument.
Not even people on iwh say to feminists "just admit you hate men already" and refuse to argue further.

It's like that "just admit you can't get laid and go" comment on social media whenever some guy brings up something that reflects badly upon women or feminism.

You're either gigabluepilled or have Jesus-tier capacities of not hating others no matter what if you don't have foids as an ugly low status man in 2021.

I will never shy away from the reality that i hate foids with every fabric of my being

one doesn't require hatred of foids to come to the logical conclusion that foids deserve death. but it sure helps.

I hate those that hate me. Therefore I hate all women

MGTOWs say you can either love them or understand (know) them. Hate is a heavy word. I don't think I hate them. I think I'm learning to know (understand) them.
If that's their nature is up to me to be careful.

I hate those things. How can one be so cruel. These things are worse than terrorists because at least with physical pain you can recover. However the amount of emotional and psychological pain these things make us endure is FOREVER.

MGTOWs say you can either love them or understand (know) them. Hate is a heavy word. I don't think I hate them. I think I'm learning to know (understand) them.
If that's their nature is up to me to be careful.
classic (fellow) greycel. It is more common among greycels not to hate foids.

The simps are the biggest losers out of the bunch.
Conforming is for gay cunts.

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of the female race

I would have need to even have a friend relationship with them to know which I never did not even speak to any foid of my age for more than a week.

Eh, love and hate. But mostly frustration.

I don't hate women. I don't hate anyone. I don't let hate and envy control my emotions. I'm just a realist.