Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just admit it

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
If you were chad, you would love every single thing that you hate now, from foids to tik tok
It's over, life would've been so different if my mom just had sex with chad :feelsrope:

But I neither hate holes nor do I hate TikTok.

A Chad in my class said he loved watching tik tok, most likely because its no suifuel to it and it can relate to it. Such greed.

If you were chad, you would love every single thing that you hate now, from foids to tik tok
It's over, life would've been so different if my mom just had sex with chad :feelsrope:
If your mom has shit genes, you will inherit them.

If I was born one, then maybe. If I were to suddenly become attractive now, I would still be pretty jaded even if I am sexually successful

If your mom has shit genes, you will inherit them.
My mom was a stacy and my dad was average, I turned out incel and inherited every bad trait from him, from acne to his narrow jaw

bad genes since the beginign, its over

My mom was a stacy and my dad was average, I turned out incel and inherited every bad trait from him, from acne to his narrow jaw
Betabux? Arranged marriage? Are you even his?

Brutal, it feels like only the shittiest are passed on. All my ugly traits can be found on my maternal grandfather.

Yup, unfortunately Im not and never will be chad

Let's be honest - the social and political commentary here is self-serving and silly and all through the lens of our hyper-emotionalized experiences. Especially because half the dudes here are autistic and/or have gone through pretty bad trauma with families and bullying. A lot of cels pretend to be cold and strictly rational while expressing their terrible opinions but most of what's said here is the exact kind of emotional, spineless virtue signalling we call out in redditors. It's just because we're hurt (and a lot of us are too emotionally immature to handle it properly). The best part about this place is that we can all commiserate, the worst part is that everyone pretends like they're not a traumatized special snowflake who views the world accordingly.

That's true but i'm not a chad

It's over, life would've been so different if my mom just had sex with chad
You wouldn't be alive is she had sex with chad though. XD

A Chad in my class said he loved watching tik tok, most likely because its no suifuel to it and it can relate to it. Such greed.
such greed indeed
brutal :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I agree tbh
I'm sure the people here complaining about promiscuity and other related degeneracy wouldn't mind it in the slightest if they actually got to participate in it

it's over and it always was

I admit it. The only reason I hate women and other people is because of my genetics. I hate people for the nasty evil way they've treated me, but they treated me like that because of my genetics. Everyone else thinks they're great.