Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just admit it. I have the best taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
avsky1

avsky1

Banned
-
this is the whore I'd fap to every day in high school. if I stood even .003% of a chance, at least I picked a good one

l6NT4Le.jpg

insert witty chin mog comment

she looks like a normie.

lol wtf? barely a 6/10 at best. Likely closer to a 5

looks like she could bench 200

avsky1 said:
this is the whore I'd fap to every day in high school. if I stood even .003% of a chance, at least I picked a good one

l6NT4Le.jpg

Many girls are the incels' best friend.

Because through some mishap if you DO succeed. Your non-manly looks (That's why your incel to begin with remember) will balance out her many looks.
If you have a girl youl'l actually make the girl look prettier due to your high eostrogen and low test.

If you have a guy, then hopefuly he inherits her looks and chin, and hel'l look decent atleast far better than you.

I mean she's pretty but that chin...

she is a 7/10 max looool.

but its good, this proves men have variety of taste in women but women only want chad!

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
she is a 7/10 max looool.

but its good, this proves men have variety of taste in women but women only want chad!

I guess I thought she's pretty because she has strong features with minimal make up. The average recessed-chin roastie does nothing for me

She has a defined jaw. Too much risk of her being a trap. AVOID! Unless you're into that sort of gay shit.

Don't get everyone else in this thread being so harsh and cynical. She is very attractive. Would need a body shot to add into the mix but despite the jaw/chin/whatever everyone else is complaining about, I'd smash her into smithereens.

flowerful said:
lol wtf? barely a 6/10 at best. Likely closer to a 5

Biggest cope on this planet.

Upon further review, this is blatantly female worship, which is against the rules.

@avsky1 I've already PM'd you about following some of the site's standards and policies; I recommend you take a look at the rules pinned to the top of every subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.