Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just act like Chad, bro!"

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Seriously, what the fuck do these fucking people even mean?

We all know the difference between us an Chad, so to cope, normies come up with this platitude. PUA was/is rife with this nonsense: "You may not be as good looking as Chad, but you can still act like him, bro!"

What the fuck do they even mean by this? As if a foid isn't going to notice that you're not as attractive as Chad is.

We all know there is no "way to act" to get women as Chad can pretty much behave how he pleases and women will still throw themselves at him, so what do these people mean?

What behaviors are they referring to when they spout this nonsense?

More often then not, I guess they mean behave like a loud, obnoxious frat douche or dude-bro, but what do you think??

Useless advice

the difference between being a douche and a confident guy are a few millimeters of bone

Just look like chad bruh , worked for :chad:

That's not how attraction works, the only people who believe this are blue-pilled normies and virtue-signaling foids.

Yet another path to r/deadbedrooms. A forum full of women who deluded themselves into thinking that you can make up for a lack of good looks/attractiveness with a good personality. Kek.

Put the shoe on the other foot, can a horrendously fat woman make up for it with a good personality? HAHAHAHAHAHA
I would refer you back to this. How you act has nothing to do with becoming chady. I cant act like im 6'. I cant act like i dont have acne scars on my face n back. I cant act like my body is chiseled. Anyways I digress.