Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Accidentally Triggered my Mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I just got into the barber shop to get my hair trimmed down (dead ends) and on the way there I was looking at A MGTOW Yotuube channel with Sandman talking about Women hitting the wall, I forgot to turn my brightness down as my Mother demanded to see what was on my Phone. I answered “A Tv show”, and she took my Phone and asked what was MGTOW, I said something like a strategy for men won’t get there money drained and then get manipulated by women and said it stood for Men Going there own way. She legit stared at me and told me to not believe everything I saw on the internet before she dropped me off. Ironically I believe she slammed into the wall in her mid 30’s as my older sister is actually my half sister (Tyrone Pumped then dumped) and I believe my Dad was one of her Beta orbiters before they got married.

lol, how old are you? Curios

fkn rekt boyo

(Tyrone Pumped then dumped) and I believe my Dad was one of her Beta orbiters before they got married.
giphy.gif

tell ur mother to fuq out yo business

You might as well let your mom cut your hair, too.

seems we got another case of helicopter parents

She's right, don't believe everything you read online. But yeah, agepill does hit 99.99999% of the people after the age of 30.

Because she wants you to have kids.