Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just accepted that I'm not even human

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
The females of the human species don't wish to procreate with me, much less find me attractive, so how can I possibly call myself a human?

youre a celestial being, an etheral waste of life in society's eyes.

You are subhuman. People hate you more than Hitler and Stalin. Lay down and rot.l boyo

Yes, ldar. Its nature ensuring your genes die off. A cunt will never want to be seen near an incel.

yes embrace it, it'll make life easier getting over it now instead of living your life full of hope only to have it shattered over and over again

Same. I'm not seen as a human by society.

You just accepted it? We are aliens.

UncannyValley said:
We are gods from another universe sent here to uncover the blindfold in human eyes.

Earthbound said:
UncannyValley said:
We are gods from another universe sent here to uncover the blindfold in human eyes.
No we're just subhuman trash

the worst part is that nobody cares what we think about ourselves.

I accepted that along time ago ...
I’m not interested in girls anymore my main focus is studying If I cannot beat chads in looks I could beat them by my knowledge

Just because some whores won't fuck you, doesn't mean that you aren't human.

Yoyo said:
You are subhuman. People hate you more than Hitler and Stalin. Lay down and rot.l boyo
yep accept defeat

JustKillMe said:
I accepted that along time ago ...
I’m not interested in girls anymore my main focus is studying If I cannot beat chads in looks I could beat them by my knowledge

studying is cope. this guy below is a phd engineering graduate and was a math professor at a top university
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lSkVg0HUiMxW3l-WRICGw
4062_557494.jpg

We are the enemies of society.

Sadist said:
yes embrace it, it'll make life easier getting over it now instead of living your life full of hope only to have it shattered over and over again

These are the wisest words ever spoken on this board..

I hate hope

Earthbound said:
studying is cope. this guy below is a phd engineering graduate and was a math professor at a top university
when you are truly subhuman, literally anything but the rope is cope

We are untouchables. Like in Caste Systems. Normies are just peasants, but we are basically non existent. :'(

That is why we call ourselves subhumans.

shed your human skin

Should have accepted it a long time ago

At best we are subhuman. Aliens from another planet would get human women easier than us, no joke.

We are rejects from humanity and having a normal sex life.

Juxtaposition6 said:

IronMike said:
shed your human skin

Fucking lol

Juxtaposition6 said:

The point of surviving in this fucked up world is to FUCK and pass on our genes and we cant do that, we are subhuman cannon fodder its overrr

ArtoriasWolf said:
At best we are subhuman. Aliens from another planet would get human women easier than us, no joke.

GeneticDysfunction said:
The point of surviving in this fucked up world is to FUCK and pass on our genes and we cant do that, we are subhuman cannon fodder its overrr
We'll find a way to cheat the system inevitably lol, maybe we'll spawn little futurecels from asian midgets effectively passing on the genes of vice and bad into future generations lmao.

tenta said:
youre a celestial being, an etheral waste of life in society's eyes.

Beautiful
Poetrycel right there