Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just abused my body with copious amounts of junk food

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
20 mozzerla sticks, vanilla milk shake, 20 chicken nuggets, 1 big mac, 1 steak house burger and lettuce

hopefully i get a heart attack

@Zer0/∞maxxing

@Incelius Savage maxxing

that seems fucked OP, but i don't think that eating lettuce is something really bad

holy shit ... (probably literally, soon)

Here come the IT lurkers citing this as the reason we’re incels and why we need to “self improve” :feelstastyman:

Here come the IT lurkers citing this as the reason we’re incels and why we need to “self improve” :feelstastyman:
when i was in shape people just insulted my height and 5head and said i horseface anyway.

weight is cope if your trucel

when i was in shape people just insulted my height and 5head and said i horseface anyway.

weight is cope if your trucel
Oh I believe you. In this modern age as a man, to be able to date, you need to have just about every single category checked.

IT just has a massive tendency to look at an obvious joke, or, maybe even something true, but an isolated event, then blanket whatever that event may be onto all of incels.

Why do you eat goy slop

sheesh man, how does your body process all that lol
My heart pumps like crazy for awhile and i have hard of breath and feel over encumbered

so hopefully i die from starvemaxxing

I have no appetite my depression makes it where I don’t wanna eat anything just lay in bed

I would shit my pants if I ate that

prolly be sick for 2 days

In one sitting? 20 mcnuggets and a wendy's double stack has me overstuffed.

i commend you. my inwell stomach w ould never that much gope, it would rope itself after the nuggets and the mozarella sticks alone due to chroni c reflux