Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just a reminder

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Just a reminder women,who are genetically inferior to you don't want you,even ones with small boobs and flat ass,recessed chin. Yes,you can kill them with a single punch in the head but they don't want you because all of them are entitled to chads only. No matter how ugly a woman is,she will ALWAYS get a relationship and have orbiters,while you're suffering

Just be chad theory is coming into play.

Men are superior in every way but women are still valued much more for having a hole between their legs

My fantasy is that in my lifetime someone will realise this problem needs to be dealt with and invent 10/10 female biological robots like blade runner then we can leave these shitty real life wymen to their own worthless devices.

No matter how ugly a woman is,she will ALWAYS get a relationship and have orbiters,while you're suffering
such an injustice, hate this world

Most females are into assholes, bro.

Cucks are even attracted to landwhales and would willingly be betabuxxers to them. You legit have to do literally nothing as a foid.
the absolute state of not maintaining hypergamy

Do you mean that they are assholes or that they like chads butthole ?
Into men with shitty personalities but they are adored for their looks so it’s just a coincidence that many men that women consider attractive are assholes.

Into men with shitty personalities but they are adored for their looks so it’s just a coincidence that many men that women consider attractive are assholes.
That makes perfect sense. Also they can be psychopaths as well

Cunt may reject her, but I reject her first. She may suck dick of chads, but I will not let her touch my sacred 11cm dick, for that stupid uglyu cunt

Thanks for the reminder, Cuyen.