Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just a reminder this will never happen to you

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper

I just finished this show and this scene was fucking suicide fuel in its purest form, it dosent no matter how highly you think of yourself it will never be this easy ,no foid on this planet will ever do this to you. Just to reminder everyone that we are the most ugly, despised,and lowest life forms on this entire shit hole.

"This will never happen to you" post are so stupid. Thank you to say something that I already know

thanks for the reminder OP! now you have to pay for my rope again you fucker

Last edited:
100% suifuel scene indeed.

Especially since Shinji is a mentalcel who barely took advantage of the tremendous opportunity.

On a related note, this is one of the reasons why Gunbuster is better than Evangelion. All Evangelion girls have unpleasant personalities (minor spoilers will follow).

Asuka and Misato are obvious whores, Rei and Ritsuko are cold, distant and uninteresting. Maya is a carpet-muncher, Yui chose the scoundrel sociopath Gendo over the nice, reasonable and intelligent professor Fuyutsuki, the school representative is annoying as fuck and chose the bully Touji.

On the other hand, in Gunbuster, Noriko is a shy and modest girl (she blushes just at the thought of an indirect kiss) with a warm and fun personality. Amano and Kimiko married and committed to one guy. Jung Freud acts whorish but she only ever shows interest in the coach through the series.

Last edited:
100% suifuel scene indeed.

Especially since Shinji is a mentalcel who barely took advantage of the tremendous opportunity.
Exactly I hate that pathetic piece of fucking shit, he is a pussy the entire show, hell I slammed my fist on my keyboard after I witnessed his response.
thanks for the reminder OP! now you have to pay for my rope again you fucker
Gladly, I will finance any rope materials for incels who choose to rope after watching this

Exactly I hate that pathetic piece of fucking shit, he is a pussy the entire show, hell I slammed my fist on my keyboard after I witnessed his response.
Mentalcels who waste great opportunities with girls make me rage as well, but at least Shinji is a 14 yo kid, which gives him some leeway to be a pathetic beta.

"This will never happen to you" posts are so stupid. Thank you for saying something that I already know.
DC69C266 2CAC 4DA1 BBFB 4D35026E4315

Mentalcels who waste great opportunities with girls make me rage as well, but at least Shinji is a 14 yo kid, which gives him some leeway to be a pathetic beta.

Mentalcels will regret all the missed opportunities they could have seized upon earlier in life.

Shinji literally had some hot german redhead jb throwing herself at him but he was too much of an autist to realize it or pick up on the ioi's. That would eat him up inside if he ever made to adulthood as an incel and realized what an opportunity he missed out on.

Mentalcels will regret all the missed opportunities they could have seized upon earlier in life.

Shinji literally had some hot german redhead jb throwing herself at him but he was too much of an autist to realize it or pick up on the ioi's. That would eat him up inside if he ever made to adulthood as an incel and realized what an opportunity he missed out on.
I honestly don't know how mentalcels can live like that.

I already kick myself for not having tried harder while younger, and I was only normie tier at best before aging, acne scars and baldness. And this is my blackpilled self, my former redpilled self kicked himself 100 times more, even while trying like crazy.

I wouldn't be able to live if I had been given a 6+ face by God and wasted it not doing anything AND throwing away clear, awesome opportunities on top of that.

Thats typically what is seen with most males in anime, mental ricecels usually blow their chances with foids all the time Ive seen it numerous times in anime and IRL.

I already kick myself for not having tried harder while younger, and I was only normie tier at best before aging, acne scars and baldness. And this is my blackpilled self, my former redpilled self kicked himself 100 times more, even while trying like crazy.
WOW I wish I could have been normie at least tier ever since middle school foids made it abundantly clear that I was an ugly unwanted kid, and I officially accepted defeat when I was 16.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be able to live if I had been given a 6+ face by God and wasted it not doing anything AND throwing away clear, awesome opportunities on top of that.

Exactly, I'd rope before I had to live with that weighing on my mind. Living with regret is terrible.

I mean knowing you're fucked is one thing but knowing you're fucked because you did it to yourself is whole other world of hurt.

Thats typically what is seen with most males in anime, mental ricecels usually blow their chances with foids all the time Ive seen it numerous times in anime and IRL.

I've noticed this as well, seems like most of these anime characters are a reflection of their creators as far as personality goes.

fuck off retard im not watching ur stupid anime shit

why is everyone so hostile

You have to wonder if this type of fantasy involves a certain degree of femininity. Normally speaking, the expectation of being at the receiving end of a sexual advantage seems like female behavior. I can well imagine a girl dreaming about getting kissed by Chad, but a boy dreaming about getting kissed by a girl like that?

I'm getting vibes of Otto Weininger here. And i'm not implying anything like homosexuality, just that a lot of guys seem to have a "feminine" attitude to how they expect an encounter with the opposite sex to play out.
why is everyone so hostile

You post suicide fuel, what do you expect.