Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just a reminder that you're subhuman garbage who will live a shit life and die painfully

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Not only are you unable to get a girlfriend, but you are just one big fuckup. The remainder of your life will be miserable and full of physical and mental anguish. The day you die will also be full of unimaginable despair and pain. You are totally fucked. There's no exit for you. Even if you try to kill yourself, there's a chance you'll fail and end up even more fucked up. The bottom line is that you're existence is a never-ending nightmare.

Not only are you unable to get a girlfriend, but you are just one big fuckup.

I cannot even get a driver licence. Females mogg me in every aspect of life.

I cannot even get a driver licence. Females mogg me in every aspect of life.
After class today I was standing outside waiting for a ride while all my other classmates got into their cars and drove away probably laughing at me

There are definitely a lot of issues with my life, but I'm trying to have hope and praying that good opportunities will come my way. Hygiene has been important for me lately--I've found, as I've gotten older, that having a clean home is conducive with my well-being. For now, I'm rather content to live without a partner--I've definitely felt anguish over that before--but there are other things in life that bring me joy. I'm trying to be open to them.

Stop being so negative bro. Sex and love aren't that important bro. If it's really that important to you, maybe start taking showers, start dressing nicely, get in fitness model shape, elongate your limbs and regrow the bones of your face?

After class today I was standing outside waiting for a ride while all my other classmates got into their cars and drove away probably laughing at me

This is brutal. I really know the feeling of this. All females way younger than me going to their car while I have to walk like a cuck.

I've suffered all my life without a backbone, I can suffer a couple more years :feelsbadman:

we HAVE to live or ...