Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just a reminder that Spirituality is the best cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
>open your pineal gland
>first off, you'll have a divine sense of awareness, you'll feel a deeper connection with the universe and nature
>you'll activate your sixth sense, in which will grant you extrasensory perception (enhanced versions of your average five senses)
>your third-eye chakra opens, which balances your pineal gland giving you PSYCHIC perception
>your entire sleeping experience changes, you'll be more lucid dreaming than regular, meaning you can control your OWN DREAMS (fuck your oneitis in ANY position)
>you can now astral travel (astral projection) meaning you can explore the ENTIRE universe

why haven't you done this (your ID)cels?

Attachments

• A-3057477-1380745507-7981.jpeg.jpg
    A-3057477-1380745507-7981.jpeg.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 70
i astral projected a lot of times before, wouldn't recommend

very spooky shit that i can't even list most of here, because no one will believe me. i was in the lower spiritual realms though, everything is good in the middle-higher ones.

the problem is, you panic during sleep paralysis and this pretty much guarantees that you go to one of the lower planes, and well fucking good luck lol. i nearly got PTSD from what i saw there. insane, insane shit.

i astral projected a lot of times before, wouldn't recommend

very spooky shit that i can't even list most of here, because no one will believe me. i was in the lower spiritual realms though, everything is good in the middle-higher ones.

the problem is, you panic during sleep paralysis and this pretty much guarantees that you go to one of the lower planes, and well fucking good luck lol. i nearly got PTSD from what i saw there. insane, insane shit.
it's definitely a viable escape from this shitty reality, though, good time to invest into for NEETs

it's definitely a viable escape from this shitty reality, though, good time to invest into for NEETs

i agree. if you can somehow relax during that entire fucked up process of sleep paralysis then it's great. you can pretty much do anything you want there.

another reminder that when the beta uprising prevails, this man here is the sole reason why it happened
Elliot Rodger

someone open my pineal gland

Water is fluorinated where I live, tfw calcified pineal gland :feelsrope: