Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill just a reminder, outliers are cope

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
there are no "glitches in the matrix". "outliers" are usually when femoids need money, status or other opportunities(such as a visa or for a job offer for instance) a man can offer who does not have sufficient looks himself. if you are low value NEET with no or shitty to mediocre job with no name for yourself and on top of that you are incel because looks then its literally over for you. you have nothing to offer femoids and they see no reason to fuck you. AWALT. femoids are biologically designed the same way, they have little to no variety in what they want which explains why they only value tall big framed men with muscular faces or good looking pretty boys with a head full of hair and athletic physique whilst men are attracted to a wide variety of femoids including whites, asians, latinos etc with hourglass figures or "curvy" figures, some prefer short, some prefer average, some prefer tall etc etc. so if femoids are designed to collectively only truely desire a limited set of phenotypes(usually only the aforementioned muscular tall white chad or pretty boy phenotype) then what reason would they have to desire you who isnt good looking enough to fit into this binary phenotype dichotomy?

there is no "glitch in the matrix". stop coping and face reality.

Last edited:
Yeah I bet you if they had a choice between an attractive Chad and their ethnic bfs they would ride the chad's cock HARD and dump their bfs.

But of course they won't because they're afraid of the backlash (either from family or public)

Some girls just hide the fact that they are chad chasing sluts better than other's.

Yeah I bet you if they had a choice between an attractive Chad and their ethnic bfs they would ride the chad's cock HARD and dump their bfs.

But of course they won't because they're afraid of the backlash (either from family or public)

femoids will jump at any chance they get to "upgrade". they are hardwired to be whores.

Back in high school, where you cold technically say that wealth and status were equalized, the only ethnics I saw getting girls period were those who had strong white characteristics (save for black men, who black women usually like for who they are).

I don't like it, but the truth is girls are programmed through media influence and whatnot to prefer the white look.

if they had a choice between an attractive Chad and their ethnic bfs they would ride the chad's cock HARD and dump their bfs
Why choose when they can have best of both worlds at the same time?

Why choose when they can have best of both worlds at the same time?

Yes, only men have to make real choices in dating. “Do I go with this gold digger and get laid occasionally or do I die alone?” The woman chooses which Chad she wants to fuck or whether to get a betabux to cuck.

Why do you think having a job is pretty a requirement for all girls? They have to make sure you can compensate them for their pussy. Only Chads can fuck for free.

I actually heard a DJ on the radio confirm this. He pretty much said that woman use some guys for money, and others for good sex, ideally they want both, but that's not the kind of guy that has to commit to anyone.