Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just a reminder Ascension is a farce and a delusion (Hopecels do not enter)

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
I think alot of users here realise this but for those who don't listen to me. Even if you manage to get a Girlfriend she will always leave you for Chad,her pussy only gets wet for Chad and She fantasises about Chad. if you think betabuxxing in a relationship with a foid who cucks you is ascension then you are not only deluded but you are
also not Blackpilled enough so take this :blackpill:

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Dexter

:cryfeels: :blackpill:

:cryfeels: :blackpill:
High IQ this realisation is a brutal one but needs to be accepted

I think alot of users here realise this but for those who don't listen to me. Even if you manage to get a Girlfriend she will always leave you for Chad,her pussy only gets wet for Chad and She fantasises about Chad.
high IQ

I absolutely agree. Chad is the one she dreams of, and the one she secretly thinks about while she's with her low-T betabuxx cuck. It's over :cryfeels:

I absolutely agree. Chad is the one she dreams of, and the one she secretly thinks about while she's with her low-T betabuxx cuck. It's over :cryfeels:
Exactly and anyone who doesn't accept this needs a 500mg dose of :blackpill:

Most users here like the fantasy of a relationship more than the actual depressing reality of one.

If you have at least 0.01% of hope consider yourself bluepilled.

Most users here like the fantasy of a relationship more than the actual depressing reality of one.
Exactly that delusion needs to be cut out like a cancer a dose of :blackpill: will suffice

A gf will most likely bp you even more not less. Like I already hate getting bped by my mom :feelsseriously:
Relatable i often cuddle my pillow
do you have a body pillow?

How does your mom Blackpill you
Today I was talking about ordering stuff online from China and she said I should order her a Chinese man, a good looking one :feelsseriously: :lul:

I just wanna fuck somebody nigga its not complicated

You realise you'll be cucked in a relationship right?
idc anymore man I just want to know what its like to have a GF

I dont think ill live very long for much anyway

Hopecels are not blackpilled.

Betabuxing is hell on earth. The suffering goes much beyond just being cucked. You Will be used, will have to give all of your time and emotional support, will give your money and Will be on a deadbedroom

After the children grows, your wife will be told by friends that she de deserves better and she will kick you out of her life.

Dont believe me? Talk to any 50 yro normie or sub5 and they will tell you this. At least where I live they dont mind talking about that, specially If drunk.

You realise you'll be cucked in a relationship right?
Im 29 nigga my life is like gg defeat screen from league of legends JFL

Idc about any of this shit anymore I just wanna GF and see what its like

How the fuck do I get a GF there must be a way

It's impossible that all 5 billion women in this world will find me repulsive

idc anymore man I just want to know what its like to have a GF

I dont think ill live very long for much anyway
Are you planning to rope before a certain time

Are you planning to rope before a certain time
Im planning to rope when I run out of money in 1-2 years after my travelling time in SEA or whatever else the fuck I decide to do.

There is a 0% chance I am going back to this dogshit lifestyle Ive been living. I will either try to fraud or benefitmaxx like @Todd Thundercock to live on neetbuxx or neck myself or something idk

Hopecels are not blackpilled.

Betabuxing is hell on earth. The suffering goes much beyond just being cucked. You Will be used, will have to give all of your time and emotional support, will give your money and Will be on a deadbedroom

After the children grows, your wife will be told by friends that she de deserves better and she will kick you out of her life.

Dont believe me? Talk to any 50 yro normie or sub5 and they will tell you this. At least where I live they dont mind talking about that, specially If drunk.
Honestly i think having a Gf would make you realise even more how much of a cunt foids are

Im planning to rope when I run out of money in 1-2 years after my travelling time in SEA or whatever else the fuck I decide to do.

There is a 0% chance I am going back to this dogshit lifestyle Ive been living. I will either try to fraud or benefitmaxx like @Todd Thundercock to live on neetbuxx or neck myself or something idk
Goodluck in SEA