Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder, a few millimeters of bone structure can determine...

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Your facial bones shifted a few millimeters in or out can determine whether you get to see women take their pants off in front of you or call you BRO.

It can determine whether you get invited to frat/dorm parties and hook up with random women or be exiled your entire four or so years of college at home alone playing COD on Saturday nights.

It can determine whether people look up to you for advice or patronize you.

It can determine whether you're a winner that has "confident" and has "game" or a loser nerd that's weak and vulnerable.

It can determine your sexual resume of whether you'll get laid so much everyday you have to curve women to recharge your nuts or you have to endure several years, decades or a LIFETIME without having sex.

It can determine whether you get showered with gifts from foids and being given job and life opportunities to succeed without having to step foot on a college campus or having to endure an extra DECADE of school just to end up being a wagecuck and earn less in a year than what a foid thot will earn in a week on OnlyFans.

It can determine whether or not you're binded to a lifetime of happiness or a life sentence to incels.co with NO WAY OUT.

Welcome to the Blackpill,
yours truly,

BRUTAL Human Nature

i need like 5 or 6 inches of bone

4h7qjs.jpg

Honestly I'm impressed how we get so numb we don't get mad because of this, it is just too brutal, like life itself is laughing at us every moment. Every time I look at my eye area it is just pure rage fuel, so close yet so far from those hunter eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Honestly I'm impressed how we get so numb we don't get mad because of this

Congrats, you're Whitepilled. I still wake up every morning depressed wishing to die of some cause that's not my fault but I'm striving to achieve Whitepill happiness hopefully one day.

Every time I look at my eye area it is just pure rage fuel, so close yet so far from those hunter eyes
At least you don't have prey eyes like I do. I was pretty much handed a life sentence to being called "bro" by foids at birth :feelsrope: :f:

few mm of face bones, few inches of leg bones, few inches of boner length, that's literally all that matters in life

I used to play around with that FaceApp that was popular a few years ago. I'd make myself looklike the Tyrone I thought would attract women (based on movies, social media etc). I gave myself a jaw, beard, haircut etc. I then uploaded these pics to my dating profile, and went from 0 matches.......to 0 matches. So, in my case, even some mm of bone wouldn't do the trick. It never began.

Unrelated: As I type this, the Stacey who lives next door to me, her asian foid bestfriend and a white Chad they brought back home at 3am this morning after a party, are 'sleeping'. Earlier, at around 4am, I could hear the asian foid's stiffled moans as I was trying to do some study. What a lovely life we live, ayy?

Just a few molecules of DNA...

Unrelated: As I type this, the Stacey who lives next door to me, her asian foid bestfriend and a white Chad they brought back home at 3am this morning after a party, are 'sleeping'. Earlier, at around 4am, I could hear the asian foid's stiffled moans as I was trying to do some study. What a lovely life we live, ayy?

I know how that feels bro :cryfeels: :feelscry:

Its absolutely brutal
Honestly I'm impressed how we get so numb we don't get mad because of this, it is just too brutal, like life itself is laughing at us every moment. Every time I look at my eye area it is just pure rage fuel, so close yet so far from those hunter eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Tbh

Just a few nanometers in DNA

i need like 5 or 6 inches of bone
brutal as fuck bro
should have gone emergency room when they have sex

milimeters of facial bones will determine whether you smash stacy prime pussy or you rot away your teen and adult years alone and KHHV
it's so brutal