Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder 4chan is filled with reddit normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Jfl@ u if you use r9k anymore, last time i checked they were all masturbating to there stupid attention whore femoids who come there for orbiters fuck I hate reddit

also r9k is where the blackpill spread quite a bit until you reddit trannies invaded

Last edited:
reddit and /pol/ ruin everything they touch

06-10 then r.i.p

Idk wtf happened to r9k for it to become such a disgraceful place in such a short amount of time.
I remember viewing it in 2016 and it was full of based incels, now it's full of bluepilled incels worshipping trannies and saying females can be lonely too

They chased us from our own homes and they will keep doing it. Times and times again.

Why must 4chan fall :cryfeels:

reddit and /pol/ ruin everything they touch
I hate both of them
Idk wtf happened to r9k for it to become such a disgraceful place in such a short amount of time.
I remember viewing it in 2016 and it was full of based incels, now it's full of bluepilled incels worshipping trannies and saying females can be lonely too
redditors coming because they want to be edgy and simp for m'lady, i literally saw two "femanons" and people wanting to have discord gf's wtf is wrong with that shit hole

r9k = child groomers + whores who want attention

View attachment 280251
Jfl@ u if you use r9k anymore, last time i checked they were all masturbating to there stupid attention whore femoids who come there for orbiters fuck I hate reddit
R9k has been shit on for the past four years. The only R9k I used often was on 8Chan and even that was a while ago, now it’s banned.

It was just that. The year being 2016 ruined everything on that site.

Why must 4chan fall :cryfeels:
Nothing stays the same forever fren. Eventually this site is going to go to the shitter via some dox or complete closure of the site. Don't worry something big usually comes from the rubbles.

Great replacement.

Jfl, stopped going on that gay ass site half a decade ago

Too many mainstream individuals on 4chan lately, not fun. The content coming out from /pol/ has seriously deteriorated lately.

4chan is now filled with the very ppl the users on that site mocked a decade & bit ago. Site is now filled with normie twats thinking they're edgy or some shit or losers in denial thinking they're winners shitting on those even lower than they.

R9k has been shit on for the past four years. The only R9k I used often was on 8Chan and even that was a while ago, now it’s banned.
why was it banned from 8chan?

Perhaps they don't want a repeat of the fall of r9k.
brutal tbh, it went to shit because of discord, only if there was an incel image board

Gets shut down pretty fast or infiltrated.
if it was like wizchan, which hasnt been infilitrated by foids, because the mods there ban all foids it could technically work, maybe we could keep our usernames there which would be pseudo anon, r9k got fucked becauses they were never an incel dedicated board

Man 4chan used to be so good. It all went to shit around 2016 when all the quirky fucking faggot e-females started going on /r9k/ for attention, and now soydditards, snowflakes, and women make pretty much the entirety of that site outside of a few boards.

4chan's compromisation came as a consequence of the 2016 election cycle when anons from /pol/ were doing cross-site outreach to reddit communities like r/the_donald in order to spread online propaganda in support of the Trump campaign. As a result, this drew a substantial amount of attention to 4chan from both mainstream leftwing and center right internet communities, which unleashed a torrent of normalfags across every board on the website save for maybe /a/ and /jp/.
why was it banned from 8chan?
8/r9k/ probably hasn't returned to 8kun more likely due to the fact that 8chan /r9k/'s previous board owner, Tyrone Muh Dick isn't interested in recreating the board and reassembling the old communtiy. I'm positive that whatver is left of 8/r9k/'s community has scattered here, to wizhchan or sequestering themselves in seperate imageboard bunkers with their own /r9k/ boards.

Last edited:
4chan's compromisation came as a consequence of the 2016 election cycle when anons from /pol/ were doing cross-site outreach to reddit communities like r/the_donald in order to spread online propaganda in support of the Trump campaign. As a result, this drew a substantial amount of attention to 4chan from both mainstream leftwing and center right internet communities, which unleashed a torrent of normalfags across every board on the website save for maybe /a/ and /jp/.

8/r9k/ probably hasn't returned to 8kun more likely due to the fact that 8chan /r9k/'s previous board owner, Tyrone Muh Dick isn't interested in recreating the board and reassembling the old communtiy. I'm positive that whatver is left of 8/r9k/'s community has scattered here, to wizhchan or sequestering themselves in seperate imageboard bunkers with their own /r9k/ boards.
idek any other active image boards, ik one called 7chan that was trying to recreate the old /b/ feeling but it's slow and dead af, the only boards on 4chan i use are /jp/ which is still decent but /a/ has gotten lots of shitty boku no hero academia threads recently

:feelsree:I hate reddit normshits so fucking much. They ruin everything with their foid worshipping and soy humour

idek any other active image boards, ik one called 7chan that was trying to recreate the old /b/ feeling but it's slow and dead af, the only boards on 4chan i use are /jp/ which is still decent but /a/ has gotten lots of shitty boku no hero academia threads recently
Sorry to say this my zoomer friend but you're more or less 15 years too late to really enjoy imageboard culture, it's a dying medium. Ever since that advent of the Iphone and the corporate sanitization of the internet by the usual suspects such as Google, Facebook and Amazon; imageboard sites are either dead or a corrupted shadow of what they originally were.

Nothing stays the same forever fren. Eventually this site is going to go to the shitter via some dox or complete closure of the site. Don't worry something big usually comes from the rubbles.
Sui fuel tbh

Sorry to say this my zoomer friend but you're more or less 15 years too late to really enjoy imageboard culture, it's a dying medium. Ever since that advent of the Iphone and the corporate sanitization of the internet by the usual suspects such as Google, Facebook and Amazon; imageboard sites are either dead or a corrupted shadow of what they originally were.
fuuuuuckkkkk, compared to you im growing up with fucking tik tok whores calling themselves otakus, and being cunts on the internet. Would you say this site is similar to old internet culture?

fuuuuuckkkkk, compared to you im growing up with fucking tik tok whores calling themselves otakus, and being cunts on the internet. Would you say this site is similar to old internet culture?
This site mirrors old internet culture in the way that abrasive banter and politically incorrect sentiment isn't censored. Incels.co reminds me of youtube comment sections from 2005-2009 where users were free to call eachother niggers, incendiary content was widespread and Triumph of the Will was all the rage.

This site mirrors old internet culture in the way that abrasive banter and politically incorrect sentiment isn't censored. Incels.co reminds me of youtube comment sections from 2005-2009 where users were free to call eachother niggers, incendiary content was widespread and Triumph of the Will was all the rage.
at least this site still exists

We really need a backup migration site when this goes down.

I just go on /pol/ for the news