Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a reminder: 15% of people here had unpaid sex

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
4ce.gif

imagine being an incel on an incel site.

what the fuck are you larpers doing. go have sex!

Ok, I'll go do that.

Cant go anywhere without getting mogged. The life of a truecel

@KilluminoidBR
@_incelinside,
@Templarcel421,
@EyesAreSoCold,
@Bagelcel,
@FACEandLMS,

Thoughts? :feelshmm::feelshehe: :feelswhere:

And even more have kissed someone. Basically normies who are going to lose their virginity around the same time their age group does.

And even more have kissed someone. Basically normies who are going to lose their virginity around the same time their age group does.
you think all those kissers are high school kids?

JFL @ being an incel on incels.co

Probably a lot more. I don't trust any of you

thats just people who voted yes, they had people who had unapid sex. There are people larping as virgins and then got caught only after like 2-3 years like @ovrload jfl

thats just people who voted yes, they had people who had unapid sex. There are people larping as virgins and then got caught only after like 2-3 years like @ovrload jfl
he was 5'6 too

he always mentioned his above average face, that should've been a dead giveaway

he was 5'6 too

he always mentioned his above average face, that should've been a dead giveaway
Looking back, I noticed that he mentioned quite a bit about his 6 or 6.5/10 face but somehow being invisible because he was 5'6. Gave a benefit of a doubt cuz he lived in Chadstralia but should've known he was larping tbh.

you think all those kissers are high school kids?
Some of them gotta be. I imagine being someone a foid would want to kiss but not have sex with is in a pretty narrow range. There's no kisszone after all.

Some of them gotta be. I imagine being someone a foid would want to kiss but not have sex with is in a pretty narrow range. There's no kisszone after all.
drunk chicks is a kisszone

I'm pretty sure drunk chicks will fuck as well. You're thinking of drunk chicks in public place you can't have sex at.
yeah like on a dance floor. they might kiss a dude and then not escalate to sex (maybe, of course sometimes they will)

yeah like on a dance floor. they might kiss a dude and then not escalate to sex (maybe, of course sometimes they will)
Yeah that's what I meant too. They won't escalate because the guy wasn't attractive enough to have sex with him in the restroom or an alley, but I can't imagine guys who can get kisses on the dancefloor being otherwise so unattractive they'd be incel, at least not so often that it'd be a thing worth considering.

Yeah that's what I meant too. They won't escalate because the guy wasn't attractive enough to have sex with him in the restroom or an alley, but I can't imagine guys who can get kisses on the dancefloor being otherwise so unattractive they'd be incel.
if the room is dark