Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just a quick reminder, we're royally fucked.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
If you're NEET/LDAR like me, your life is garbage, and you probably wish you would die in your sleep.

We can't hold down jobs for very long. Even if we could, we wouldn't make enough money to get out of our parents house. We will never get free, we'll always be beholden to SOMEONE.

We will never know what it's like to have options in life. All roads lead to nowhere, all bridges are engulfed in flames. We are the young men who fell through the cracks, and nobody gives a shit. Our government wants us to die. Foids want to see us rope, and other men view us as total losers.

We say it's over, or that it never began, because it's the truth. We were dead from the moment we were created, and we're left to wonder why ...

Why we'll never have a decent job. Why we'll never have a loving and loyal wife. Why we'll never have children to play with on a sunday afternoon. Why we stay up all night trying to find the best coping strategy. Why why why why ... ????

The thought of working 40 hours a week sounds like absolute hell. I do about 25 a week and that’s hard for me. I have lots of respect for NEETs who are able to escape from that

Yes, I was born dead. There was no sliver of hope even while I was in the womb. I was fucked since the moment I was conceived.

The thought of working 40 hours a week sounds like absolute hell. I do about 25 a week and that’s hard for me. I have lots of respect for NEETs who are able to escape from that
Same it sounds like a fucking dream to be a NEET
Got a 40/hr regular workweek but it is hell. I don't even work 40hrs. I have an office job and get my work done asap then just look busy the rest of the day.
I used to laugh at people having mental breakdowns but I'm having that shit sooner and sooner. They are coming more often and I just want to get run over by a truck so I don't have to go to work these days. If my place of business was shot up by a renegade shooter that would be one of the happiest days of my life.

I don't know how you nogs who don't even want to work get a job. Ah FUCK I hate L.A so much, I want to work so god damn much and can't even get hired minimum wage.

Everything was set up a few decades after WW2 to reduce the number of men in society. Its all cleverly conscripted eugenics concealed by our governments. Rather than risk pushing men to fight wars and lose their lives keeping male populations low (too risky in the nuclear age) they use cleverly concealed eugenics.

I mean look at the cost of an average house in the UK 2019: £163'000 (the equivalent of 10 years wages for the average worker)

Back in 1983 it was a measly £21'000 (the equivalent of 3 years wages for the average worker)

Being neet destroys your will to live something shocking

Being neet destroys your will to live something shocking
only because you were conditioned for more than a decade into being unable to act outside of a workplace framework

only because you were conditioned for more than a decade into being unable to act outside of a workplace framework

Nah, I just want to be able to save up and get a car and move out, then I’d happily go neet again, that’s all

The only logical reason to go NEET is if you plan to kill yourself soon

Lol @ 40 hours a week.

There's ppl putting in 120hrs a week

While I’ll never be a 10k a day CEO, I’m doing OK for myself as a NEET. JFL @ slaving away and chasing promotions so your kid or wife can lead a nice life.

While I’ll never be a 10k a day CEO, I’m doing OK for myself as a NEET. JFL @ slaving away and chasing promotions so your kid or wife can lead a nice life.

if you can find a cheap place to live, you can get by with median wage and save enough for retirement

drive a cheap old toyota and get cheap car insurance
bills at minimum

I've tried so fucking hard to accomplish things in life, and it has all been in vain. I totally understand you.

I dont think people realize incels aren't just fucked when it comes to relationships, I honestly wish that were the case. We are fucked in pretty much every other aspect of life as well.

Lol @ 40 hours a week.

There's ppl putting in 120hrs a week
I could understand if they’re passionate about it or have a family. But having to wage slave 8 hours a day 5 days a week as an incel is literal hell

how is that even possible.
Well 18hrs a day x 6 days a week. So that's 108, and maybe a half day on Sunday, so +12 hrs, that's 120

And yes, people do work these hours in first world countries.

If you're NEET/LDAR like me, your life is garbage, and you probably wish you would die in your sleep.

We can't hold down jobs for very long. Even if we could, we wouldn't make enough money to get out of our parents house. We will never get free, we'll always be beholden to SOMEONE.

We will never know what it's like to have options in life. All roads lead to nowhere, all bridges are engulfed in flames. We are the young men who fell through the cracks, and nobody gives a shit. Our government wants us to die. Foids want to see us rope, and other men view us as total losers.

Pretty much my life... That is truly devastating to read, but it is true nonetheless.

Why we'll never have a decent job. Why we'll never have a loving and loyal wife. Why we'll never have children to play with on a sunday afternoon.

This iw what I have been mentioned earlier on this forum. I will never have a decent job. perhaps if i am lucky I might get a somewhat decent job, but the chances are very slime since I am 24 years old with almost 5 years of unemployment.
Once you are out, you are truly out.

It is actually over. How do you want to recover from this position? It is like a game I lost to and I still stare at the screen because there is no restart button...

Nah, I just want to be able to save up and get a car and move out, then I’d happily go neet again, that’s all

The driver licence pill is everywhere.

There's no life possible as an ugly male in today's world

Same it sounds like a fucking dream to be a NEET
Got a 40/hr regular workweek but it is hell. I don't even work 40hrs. I have an office job and get my work done asap then just look busy the rest of the day.
I used to laugh at people having mental breakdowns but I'm having that shit sooner and sooner. They are coming more often and I just want to get run over by a truck so I don't have to go to work these days. If my place of business was shot up by a renegade shooter that would be one of the happiest days of my life.
Be the gunman you want to see.

Because femoids are degenerates

Yeah that sounds bad. I need to move out asap.

Well said. If I owned a popular web site, I’d hire you to write for it.

Dying in my sleep would be perfect.

I wasn’t made for this world, or probably any other world.

I like the argument that aliens will invade earth and use us for resources. That way everybody would suffer equally. I like the idea of foids, chads, and orbiters suffering like we currently do everyday.

You need to be a high iq sperg autist to do anything if you are ugly e.g. deformed skin, recessed facial bones, bug eyes, under 6ft tall.

What the fuck are you supposed to do when you look like this and everyone hates you and wants you to suffer because you're subhuman
maxresdefault.jpg

Doomed from the very beginning.

Everything was set up a few decades after WW2 to reduce the number of men in society. Its all cleverly conscripted eugenics concealed by our governments. Rather than risk pushing men to fight wars and lose their lives keeping male populations low (too risky in the nuclear age) they use cleverly concealed eugenics.

I mean look at the cost of an average house in the UK 2019: £163'000 (the equivalent of 10 years wages for the average worker)

Back in 1983 it was a measly £21'000 (the equivalent of 3 years wages for the average worker)

This guy gets it

Moneymaxxing is my ultimate goalb

Muh hard work jew BS

If I was a NEET tbh I would kill myself. I was jobless for a month and it was one of the worst times of my life.

I'm studying CS and I'm terrified of the thought of having to fight for jobs against some low IQ but cheap curries. The entire field is saturated.
I was fucked since the moment I was conceived.
At least you won't die a virgin.

all bridges are engulfed in flames. We are the young men who fell through the cracks, and nobody gives a shit. Our government wants us to die. Foids want to see us rope, and other men view us as total losers.
We need to work together and fight back against the cucked system.

You need to be a high iq sperg autist to do anything if you are ugly e.g. deformed skin, recessed facial bones, bug eyes, under 6ft tall.

What the fuck are you supposed to do when you look like this and everyone hates you and wants you to suffer because you're subhuman
maxresdefault.jpg
Looksmax. Accutane, finasteride, melanotan, chin wing, eyebrow darkening, roids, HGH, leg lengthening, scammaxxing, dark-triad maxxing, mmamaxxing.

So basically spend 5-10 years ascending and maybe you will be considered "acceptable". This guy has hope. Just needs shit ton of laser treatments for his skin.

Looksmax. Accutane, finasteride, melanotan, chin wing, eyebrow darkening, roids, HGH, leg lengthening, scammaxxing, dark-triad maxxing, mmamaxxing.

So basically spend 5-10 years ascending and maybe you will be considered "acceptable". This guy has hope. Just needs shit ton of laser treatments for his skin.
Why do people think when it comes to skin there is always hope? Like the fact that morbidly obese people, drug addicts, homeless people that don't shower, and anorexics that literally give their body zero nutrients have perfectly clear skin shows that some people are genetically fucked. Accutane isn't a miracle drug. Tons of people have taken accutane and their acne doesn't go away, or they take accutane and as soon as they get off of it their acne comes back because they have 0.001 skin genetics.

Wrong choice of word in the title tbh.

No matter how hard we try, we're not fucked and most likely never will be.

Its party due to there being more demand for housing than houses available. You can thank mrs Thatcher for selling off the social housing stock for buttons. Boomers made a killing buying up one, two, three houses to rent out while we rot, stuck in the renting trap with no conceivable way out. Its bad everywhere but its ten times worse for folks in London and the south east. My shitty flat would be worth 750k if it was in shoreditch or somewhere like that.