Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just a quick reminder for the hopecels...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
femoids usually go for 2 above their SMV level. lets assume you looksmaxx and become a 5 or 6; basically low to mid tier normie. after all that hard work the best you can get is a 3 or 4 subhuman femoid and even then you will probably get cucked and she wont be very loyal because you are not chad. its fucking over. true relationships are virtually non-existant in 2018 bar ones with chads and stacies.

I wouldn't mind an ugly female as long as she's not a landwhale

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

same. my oneitis is a 5.

This truth sucks so much. Chadlite 7s even ends up getting drunk and fucking 3s from time to time. They regret it or laugh about it afterwards, but the fat ugly girl thinks that´s her potential level for a partner afterwards

Bernard said:
This truth sucks so much. Chadlite 7s even ends up getting drunk and fucking 3s from time to time. They regret it or laugh about it afterwards, but the fat ugly girl thinks that´s her potential level for a partner afterwards

thanks to the 20/80 rule 7s dont even need to be drunk to fuck sub 5 femoids these days.

Bernard said:

This.

It's over. I made a CL post, but I'll delete it now. Lost my hope :'(

Zielony4 said:
It's over. I made a CL post, but I'll delete it now. Lost my hope :'(

now you have to post it and link it boy

Spot on boyo. If you're a sub 8 don't even try to date, you'll get cucked.

Wymyn's standards are ridiculously high. Especially when younger, good luck fucking a 18-25 prime chicka with cute face and wearing yoga pants. Not gonna happen. You gotta be at least chadlite to step into that arena.

1SCKBl5

Bernard said:
facts, now they think the can get 7s while their looksmatch dies in his basement

I would be happy with a 4/10 tbh ngl

hard part is becoming a 6 myself

still a rare chance that as a 6, you can get ur looksmatch. once you're in that average zone, there is even more hope tbh.

So my looksmatch goes for 7s, but I'm a 2.. (×I am an honorary 5/10).

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Only hope is the rope.

I wouldn't even mind a chubby chunky girl as long as she dressed slutty and had a semi-decent phase. But you make a good point. Fully looksmaxxed I'm probably a 7 and will have to settle for some fat inbred 5. UGH.

rotting-alone said:
I wouldn't even mind a chubby chunky girl as long as she dressed slutty and had a semi-decent phase. But you make a good point. Fully looksmaxxed I'm probably a 7 and will have to settle for some fat inbred 5. UGH.

if you can looksmaxx to 7 go for it. if you get lucky you might be able to get a 6 or 7 which is p decent.

Hunter said:
rotting-alone said:
if you can looksmaxx to 7 go for it. if you get lucky you might be able to get a 6 or 7 which is p decent.

Honestly I have a very defined skull but it's covered in flab and fat. If I just lost weight my sharp jawline would be awesome but I'm a nodisciplinecel and keep eating like a pig. Fuck my life.

rotting-alone said:
Honestly I have a very defined skull but it's covered in flab and fat. If I just lost weight my sharp jawline would be awesome but I'm a nodisciplinecel and keep eating like a pig. Fuck my life.

im in the same boat. im mixed race with good eyes but shit ton of face fat.

my looksmatch is a decomposing corpse

WorldRulerAisha said:
Bernard said:
facts, now they think the can get 7s while their looksmatch dies in his basement

Thank tinder and social media in general for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back