Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a normal day in the west

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Dating at 12, JFL at autistic foids sharing our autistic male problems.

bro wait i found massive suifuel

WHY THE FUCK WE KEEP LIVING FOR FUCKS SAKE

Daddy is proud of the degeneracy. Mommy is too, don't get fooled, she is actually posting this to brag about it.

Females face ABSOLUTELY ZERO drawbacks for having autism. They still get dozens of body counts in their teen years, have affirmative action to help the get into college, get support from society via the women are wonderful effect, and face no problems getting friends since their gender hides any sort of flaws in communication.

I have met many so called "females with high functioning autism" and they are the fucking same as regular females. They are Chad chasing, cold, and ruthless. The only difference is that they fucking suck at communicating.

Daddy is proud of the degeneracy. Mommy is too, don't get fooled, she is actually posting this to brag about it.
meanwhile our parents probably crying because we are failure

Females face ABSOLUTELY ZERO drawbacks for having autism. They still get dozens of body counts in their teen years, have affirmative action to help the get into college, get support from society via the women are wonderful effect, and face no problems getting friends since their gender hides any sort of flaws in communication.

I have met many so called "females with high functioning autism" and they are the fucking same as regular females. They are Chad chasing, cold, and ruthless. The only difference is that they fucking suck at communicating.
Actually it may be seen as cute and play in their favour, when it comes to attraction.
Messaged a girl about half a hour ago and asked what she is doing. On her way to a party, please someone kill me now.

Actually it may be seen as cute and play in their favour, when it comes to attraction.

Messaged a girl about half a hour ago and asked what she is doing. On her way to a party, please someone kill me now.
Im sorry bro. whore probably getting chad dick by now. we are doomed

Im sorry bro. whore probably getting chad dick by now. we are doomed
Maybe, I don't know her well. But hey, my brother just bought Red Read Redemption 2, cool I guess...

Maybe, I don't know her well. But hey, my brother just bought Red Read Redemption 2, cool I guess...
ded srs,i wouldnt even post here if i had this game. fuck them,play this game bro

ded srs,i wouldnt even post here if i had this game. fuck them,play this game bro
Videogames as a cope lose a lot of strenght as you age in my experience (or maybe loneliness gets stronger), but I will try. Thanks for the advice.

Videogames as a cope lose a lot of strenght as you age in my experience (or maybe loneliness gets stronger), but I will try. Thanks for the advice.
this game is pretty good. I would be playing it right now tbh. I bet you will cope nicely

why cant I just man up and do it? It's already over after all.

yup foids start becoming whores at such younger ages these days, west is so degenerate

I really hope some of this is larp. I’m ashamed of the west

They're crying because we're not indoctrinated into degeneracy and still have some semblance of an idea of what a decent society looks like. It's crocodile tears too, they don't genuinely give a shit about us. Their entire existence relies solely upon getting good boy points from daddy government. It's hard to fathom, tbh I still had hope that my parents were good people for an extremely long time until I finally accepted the truth. They are fake, their emotions are fake, their love is fake, their sadness is fake, everything about their life is a complete lie in a grab for power over one another. "One another" includes you. They want to dominate and control every single organism that exists in their perceivable universe, they don't care if it's their own son, they don't care if it's an innocent child, they will indoctrinate that soul into becoming one of their own and turn them into complete monsters just to fulfill a power trip. They are so retarded, they have absolutely zero concept of maintaining a society and creating a culture in which people can exist happily. They exclusively care about power, nothing more. I'd compare them to Satan, but that's far too flattering. Satan is atleast the king that resides over hell that has a motive of rebelling against God. Not the most honorable, but atleast it's something you can understand. These people have zero fucking motives, no convictions, no nothing. They lived a perfect fucking dream life and want to make others miserable for ZERO reason.

this game is pretty good. I would be playing it right now tbh. I bet you will cope nicely
Started it but couldn't play it in the end. Reminded me too much about some Catholic American girl from the Midwest I liked and who fell for my narcissistic Jewish friend instead, who at the time already had handful of girls orbiting/fucking him. Guess I am fucking jaded, got a baggage without even having ever been in a relationship JFL.

Tfw kids several years younger than me are having sex regularly while I plan my suicide
My life is a fucking joke

First one isn't that uncommon tbh

look at how his mother wants to punish him while she swallowed 10 meteres of cock in her teens twenties and thirties. Meanwhile the father is chil

That first one is pretty common. Though I have a feeling it is probably a much older dude.

man what the absolute fuck?!!!!! I couldn't even have tours talk to me in hs let alone fuck two in my parents room.

Started it but couldn't play it in the end. Reminded me too much about some Catholic American girl from the Midwest I liked and who fell for my narcissistic Jewish friend instead, who at the time already had handful of girls orbiting/fucking him. Guess I am fucking jaded, got a baggage without even having ever been in a relationship JFL.
damn.. jews literally did it

man i dunno its weird thing here,dunno about west

When I was 12 most kids had a story of "online dating", boys and girls, that's why I said it wasn't uncommon.

When I was 12 most kids had a story of "online dating", boys and girls, that's why I said it wasn't uncommon.
damn.. it is brutal tbh.