Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a 10 min walk to get some groceries in a third world shithole during winter is enough to see tons of scantily clothed attractive foids

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Come on, it's not even hot in my city right now, and the proportion of really attractive foids isn't nearly as high as in places like The Netherlands or something.

Why do these bitches have to cross my way? Go fuck yourselves cunts, holy fuck.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw a coupe of these preening sluts earlier today when I took my dog out to take a dump. I should make him shit in their path next time.

What country you in?

Come on, it's not even hot in my city right now, and the proportion of really attractive foids isn't nearly as high as in places like The Netherlands or something.

Why do these bitches have to cross my way? Go fuck yourselves cunts, holy fuck.

Get yourself to Patagonia so you can have Winters that force sluts to dress modestly. The thing I love about windy -20° F days up here in select parts of Northern hemisphere (where it's, of course, Summer now :feelsrope:) is that not only do they keep cunts covered, they keep almost every normie off the streets. The stinging skin and aching head after a 15 minute walk is easily worth reprieve from the visceral sickness you'd get if the weather allowed whores outside. Big reason why I want to move to the Canadian prairies.

Last edited:
Not in Middle Eastern third world countries, just in Latin America and Carribean

I fucking hate summer, i can't live with hot temperatures and blazing sun killing my skin every fucking day, i enjoy so much winter because is a normie repeller most of the time and because i enjoy feeling the coldness in my bones

Third worlders have it worse. We don't even have neetbux here. You are forced to wageslave while some slutty foid gets her bolsa familia after being fucked by chad.

What country you in?
Brazil.
Get yourself to Patagonia so you can have Winters that force sluts to dress modestly. The thing I love about windy -20° F days up here in select parts of Northern hemisphere (where it's, of course, Summer now :feelsrope:) is that not only do they keep cunts covered, they keep almost every normie off the streets. The stinging skin and aching head after a 15 minute walk is easily worth reprieve from the visceral sickness you'd get if the weather allowed whores outside. Big reason why I want to move to the Canadian prairies.
Yeah I wish I lived somewhere colder. Here even when it's cold foids just put a coat but keep it slutty from waist downwards.
Third worlders have it worse. We don't even have neetbux here. You are forced to wageslave while some slutty foid gets her bolsa familia after being fucked by chad.
True.

Over for grocery shoppingcels

Brazil.

Yeah I wish I lived somewhere colder. Here even when it's cold foids just put a coat but keep it slutty from waist downwards.

True.
Why don't you come Heim ins Reich? Or is the username larp?

Nein, ich betrachte diese Möglichkeit tbh. Ich bin halb Deutscher.
If you are sick of the third world you should definetely consider. If you wan't some specific information hit me up!
You win by default if you don't look ethnic german but speak german. The mistake the refugeecucks make is that they never learn the language and ldar on state support. However people here are still quite brainwashed to suck diversity cock.
I don't know how old you are, but if you are below 30 you should consider coming here for university education, it's free in some states and if you represent a minority you are almost guaranteed entry.(again diversity cocksucking).
Even if you don't like it here you will have a nice degree in the pocket afterwards which enables you to go wherever the fuck you want.

Fuck I wish I was european and not deathnic.

Post some pics, we need that for research and academic purposes.

Post some pics, we need that for research and academic purposes.
I mostly don't carry my cellphone around from fear of being robbed, let alone using it on the streets. Just third world things.

I love me a Brazilian Caucasian female. Brazilian women have nice asses.

wtf i thought every country had the same seasons at the same time lol

Portuguese.

If you look like your Portuguese ancestors, don't even bother with Germany, it's not worth it. If you are a top Germanic chad willing to settle in a country with a death sentence, then maybe moving there makes some sense, though it probably even doesn't.

Compared to Germany, Portugal is white AF. If you look NOrthern I would recommend Northern Poland or similar. Germanic countries in Europe are finished.

If you look like your Portuguese ancestors, don't even bother with Germany, it's not worth it. If you are a top Germanic chad willing to settle in a country with a death sentence, then maybe moving there makes some sense, though it probably even doesn't.

Compared to Germany, Portugal is white AF. If you look NOrthern I would recommend Northern Poland or similar. Germanic countries in Europe are finished.
I look like my (Northern) Portuguese family tbh. Celtic-looking, pale skin with dark hair and eyes.

I have considered several other European countries but I don't want to go to the UK or learn a fourth difficult language tbh tbh. Maybe I can try to go to some anglophone country in the future, when it's 100% over in Germany, like New Zealand. It looks very nice there.

Last edited:
I look like my (Northern) Portuguese family tbh. Celtic-looking, pale skin with dark hair and eyes.

I have considered several other European countries but I don't want to go to the UK or learn a fourth difficult language tbh tbh. Maybe I can try to go to some anglophone country in the future, like New Zealand. It looks very nice there.
Northern Portugal or Northern Ireland, both white AF compared to Brazil or Germany.

Yeah NI is technically the UK but still not the same.

Come to USA and run exotic accent game on some rootless travelthots.