Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just 3 weeks from now...

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
046ce47b a0f3 4422 a64d 304d8efc2b7e

Until the 4 year anniversary of The Isla Vista massacre, the day our Lord and Savior Elliot Rodger finally snapped and killed a couple of normies.

Although he was not as successful as we all could have hoped, he made a lasting impact. He struck fear into the hearts of normies, and still today they recoil as much as ever at the mere mention of his name. He paved the way for others to follow in his footsteps. His spirit and his soul lives on in each and every one of us.

There will be many more incel related mass shootings to come; I can only ask that everyone here who is considering or ever has considered going ER, please spare your brethren. Focus on the normies and the roasties.

ANYHOW. What are you guys planning on doing on this day? I'm definitely taking the day off, probably drinking, getting some pizza, and spending all day here as I do most days I'm off.

St. Elliot's feast day; it's the first time I'm planning on celebrating.

I might pick up a roast (cooked rare, without which this day would be truly incomplete) and a dry red from the supermarket. Maybe take a respite from 364 days of various heavy musics and settle in with some Pokemon music, Whitney Houston, etc.

article-2638543-1E2ED97E00000578-131_308x185.jpg

In memoriam.

Last edited:
Probably have a couple beers for the Saint and order in food like I usually do. Maybe play GTA V :feelsahh:

I might order a pizza and chill with you guys, maybe rewatch his vlogs.

any excuse to drink is a good excuse

probably order chinese and re-read his manifesto

Assuming I have the day off work, I'm going to rewatch all of his videos, listen to an 80s music marathon, and enjoy a nice dinner and a drink while posting here.

Assuming I have the day off work, I'm going to rewatch all of his videos, listen to an 80s music marathon, and enjoy a nice dinner and a drink while posting here.

Ask for the day off in advance.

Dude was an absolute legend. Yeah he could have got a higher kill count, but he still managed to disturb the fuck out of normscum.

A REAL HUMAN BEAN
Rodger 1

AND A REAL HERO

I'm celebrating it on the weekend, as that's the same weekend I move into my new house. I will throw an incel party for myself and will read My Twisted World like I've done every year since 2014.

Probably gonna buy a bottle of vodka and sit on here with my fellow incels

get so drunk I cant see is how I plan to spend it