Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jury takes 15 minutes to acquit teacher who had sex with student

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Imagine if the sexes were reversed

>The court heard Ms Guazzo, 29, asked him: "Have you ever thought of having sex with a teacher?"

>”You might have got the impression that he was not virginal — quite an experienced practitioner in the art of love-making."

Can you imagine what this guy looks like? Probably a 6ft tall Highschool athletic Chad, ain’t no way this is some average looking Manlet student

Last edited:
Fucking hell man this is very upsetting.
Gives an underage CHILD alcohol and abuses her power to manipulate him into horrible sexual acts.
Should be given the death penalty tbh.

Australians are massive cucks, no surprise here

As soon as I read the title, I knew the teacher was female - and White.
I've never heard of a female Black Teacher having sex with a student.

The poor student. Oy, the sufferink.

Fucking hell man this is very upsetting.
Gives an underage CHILD alcohol and abuses her power to manipulate him into horrible sexual acts.
Should be given the death penalty tbh.

Cut out her ovaries and sew her vagina shut! How can this MONSTER be allowed free after abusing a child like that??? He will be scarred for life!!! This is the sickness of the matriarchy at work!!!

:soy::feelshmm::soy::feelshmm::soy:

Last edited:
She needs the electric chair ASAP, the pedophile.

Throw her in the cell with DrPizza from IT.

Dirty cunt hasn't learned anything and will do it again more secretively. Jfl at the cucks and whores in the jury that thought, "The boy must've wanted it, boys are always horny." Well, young jb foids get horny for grown dick too, that's why the AoC laws are a joke that can't be applied equally to both genders.

Last edited:
Forgot to add the best part was she cheated on her husband, thus destroying the whole family unit, for an underage dick. She ruined so many lives because she just couldn't keep her SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILIC legs closed.

Having a sex with my teacher was always my dream.

The excitement having sex with an older woman diminishes as you age. The women I considered milfs are the same age as me now.

If the roles were reversed it would be over for the male.

Female privilege. This is why I don't feel bad for being attracted to prime jailbait.

>”You might have got the impression that he was not virginal — quite an experienced practitioner in the art of love-making."
What's this supposed to mean? Could a foid's personality detector smell his sex appeal?

Imagine if the sexes were reversed

>The court heard Ms Guazzo, 29, asked him: "Have you ever thought of having sex with a teacher?"

Can you imagine what this guy looks like? Probably a 6ft tall Highschool athletic Chad, ain’t no way this is some average looking Manlet student
Why do people think it's so deeply traumatizing to have sex with an adult when you're a minor?

The [RageFuel] is because this cunt gave sex to a Chad who already got plenty of it. It's like stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

She cucked her husband and destroyed her family, all for Chad cock.

Why do people think it's so deeply traumatizing to have sex with an adult when you're a minor?
It's only traumatizing when they have sex with an adult male non-chad according to normie cucks.
The [RageFuel] is because this cunt gave sex to a Chad who already got plenty of it. It's like stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back