Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUNO is the most disgusting film ever made

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I had to study this film for my exams of course its directed by a jew all the males have submissive roles and the women lead, its about a teen who gets pregnant from Michael cera shes going to get an abortion but decides not to and in the end gives it to a single mum apparently the film got a standing ovation which is hilarious cause it's made like shit so they were only cheering the gay agendas

What kind of faggot major are you following in college / uni

No this was end of school you had to study a film for part of the English exam
My cousin studied the handmaids tale in English class. He’s blackpilled so we agreed it was just a feminist rape fantasy.

No this was end of school you had to study a film for part of the English exam
Well that’s pretty shit, but i get you i had to read a pretty shitty book for mine and it was basically about this female overcoming rape or someshit. Who the hell picks out these books, fucking give me some action book or something you KIKE

Well that’s pretty shit, but i get you i had to read a pretty shitty book for mine and it was basically about this female overcoming rape or someshit. Who the hell picks out these books, fucking give me some action book or something you KIKE
We also studied a doll house which is feminist trash
And another subversive liberal play
Shakespeare was based though

Worse than Serbian film?

Juno+Hard Candy+her being feminist makes that whore into especially disgusting creature

That girl is a lesbian in real life.

Who the hell even wants to watch such movies?

If I made movies there would only be movies about war heroes, athletes, fighters, soldiers...

Havent watched it

How humiliating that you are forced to watch a movie like that, analyze it and write pages on it. At least you can gust regurgitate whatever your professor says in lecture on the page and be done with it.

All part of the (((agenda))) boyos!

"Here, study this degenerate shit and think about it and write about it. Burn it into your brains kiddos!" (Hand rubbing intensifies)

I hate the fact that I have to go to college to listen to 4 years of propaganda and the fact that the same shit is going to happen to me again. Theres no option for me not to go to college.

Wrote it for you, homey

Seriously, isn't Juno a kid's movie?

I was made to watch this movie at school. It's quite cancerous indeed.