Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jumping vs Hanging? Which is better?

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
My time is coming soon. I can't take it anymore. I just wanna know which is better between the two. I would choose gun, and I wound't even know the first thing about it.

The only thing I could think of is hanging or jumping off a tall building.

Not sure which is better, less painful, more successful.

jumping from a very high cliff will kill you, don't do it btw :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Jumping off of a high skyscraper will give you a near instant death and np chance of survival , but hanging is slow and there is a 50/50 chance you can survive if you are discovered early , jumping off a high building on your head or back is much more effective

If you can get a gun aim beneath your jaw under your mouth in the middle if you have a revolver it's an instant death , a shotgun will blast your head on whatever location

Can't really advise you not kill yourself i am trying to do it but i don't have the courage , i can't think of any good solution to make you live the rest of your life happy , since we are all slaves and are trapped by laws / corperations and goverments you can't find freedom
Or love since this society has killed it's meaning for the last 30 years because you already know every foid only cares about looks not just normal they always aim higher and higher even if you get a girlfriend she will cheat on you with another men who is much more better looking and more charismatic and espacially if she uses social media you are fucked there is 80% chance of her cheating on you and flirting with guys online

Last edited:
I dont recommend suicide cope till you drop but if you do it jumping is better.

I dont recommend suicide cope till you drop but if you do it jumping is better.

he should unironically just lay down and rot instead of killing himself:cryfeels:

hanging, that's the lease messy option and make sure you poop before you do it or else the church men will have to clean you shit off

hanging, its will cut the oxygen flow which will make you unconsious so less painful. u may feel pain in the neck but it can be reduced with soft ropes. its like when a fighter grabs the neck the guy looses consuisness. but in the prison hanging it also involves snapping of the neck which breaks the neck. dying unconsious is better. also could induce some alcohol to increase blood level concentration.
he should unironically just lay down and rot instead of killing himself:cryfeels:
also can rep maxx and elliot maxx.

Jumping imo, but the building/cliff should be tall enough
Also dont do it, at least tell us your story, might help.

Jumping imo, but the building/cliff should be tall enough
Also dont do it, at least tell us your story, might help.
Agreed, anyone about to kill themselves should share their stories here first, we might be able to help out.

Not recommending suicide, but why is drug overdose not recommended? Shit ton of H/fentanyl and you die in bliss. No fear, pain.

Don´t do it, but if you do it just light yourself in fire, it´s more poetic (jk).

Don´t kill yourself, it makes no sense bro.

Nah don't kill yourself, maybe do some cool shit before you go, like looting the Taliban maybe.

Jumping to your death is the worst possible method of suicide. Doesn’t matter how shitty your life is, you can’t totally override biology and instinct. While you fall to your death you will undoubtedly almost immediately regret your decision, because of your innate biological drive to survive being paramount, and those last seconds will be absolutely terrifying and seem like an eternity.
The pure fear and terror you feel as you fall to your death would be immeasurable.

Jumping to your death is the worst possible method of suicide. Doesn’t matter how shitty your life is, you can’t totally override biology and instinct. While you fall to your death you will undoubtedly almost immediately regret your decision, because of your innate biological drive to survive being paramount, and those last seconds will be absolutely terrifying and seem like an eternity.
The pure fear and terror you feel as you fall to your death would be immeasurable.
So roping is better?

Hang on at least until November my bro. Big things might be happening. Trust Jesus. I'll pray for you.

I wound't even know where to get the drugs.
Hypothetically download tor and go to the link “dark.fail”. Find “dnm buyers guide” on the clear web too. The rest is simple with any common sense.

Jumping off a high skyscraper in the presence of civilians in broad daylight seems like the best option; if you opt to go down (heh) that way, which I do not recommend, but just hypothetically, make sure to publish a detailed explanation of why you're doing it in an attempt to make your account of endless torment and pain go viral and garner at least some sympathy from normies, or awareness. For maximum lulz-value, you can blame IT for driving you over the edge.

I saw someone who jumped from the 10th floor of an apartment building. I didn't actually see him fall but I heard it and saw the immediate aftermath. That's definitely an instant death.

For real, I hate movies where they do it incorrectly.
Probably so they can prevent people or something idk or just for drama effect
As having a gun aimed towards your left and like tugging on hard and crying it adds to the drama effect makes some people tear up

Just a view point:smonk: