Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over July 4th socialmaxxing attempt - brutal anal failure

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Normies broke off into groups having normalfag conversations. I sat alone. Could not break through. I hate normies so much

should have lit fireworks in their stupid faces:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:(in minecraft)

Holidays are just the worst.

Fireworks and explosion scare my doges...

At least someone else has made a very successful socialmaxxing attempt recently in speaking to normies using the only language they understand, ayooo

Your dogs need to man the fuck up.
They need to dog tfu!

Actually, they trains to hide from gun, so I don't lose them of death.

They job is to alert me

Then hide if guns loudness happens!

They need to dog tfu!

Actually, they trains to hide from gun, so I don't lose them of death.

They job is to alert me

Then hide if guns loudness happens!
Only in Burgerland.

Rurally undesired.

i got home having barely socialized with anyone :feelsrope:

they dont want you idiot you have to go to other country. you can never "ascend" socially in a place where you are unwanted. theres no trick to it, no way to somehow "learn" or whatever to become socially desirable. you are or you arnt. thats it.

they dont want you idiot you have to go to other country. you can never "ascend" socially in a place where you are unwanted. theres no trick to it, no way to somehow "learn" or whatever to become socially desirable. you are or you arnt. thats it.
all i ever wanted was a mutual warm affectionate touch :cryfeels:

yeah so save some money and buy a plane ticket dude. nothing will ever change where youre at nigga. stop wasting your time, stressing your mind, etc. what youre trying to do is equivelent to trying to break a brick wall by gently tapping it it with a cotton ball. it will never work. you have to set your eyes abroad

No mutual warm affectionate touch for you inkwell. (Sorry I keep doing this; I don't know why.)