Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Juliuscels facebook posts still make me teary eyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I hope this poor man has it a bit easier nowadays, this picture just hits way to close to home:cryfeels:

Y7ohrq285xw41

Too fucking brutal:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Gets Birthdaycake. Mogs me.

I wonder when he's going to rope

I don't even celebrate birthdays anymore
Because birth is a curse to us incels if we're not chad so only chads Birthdays are cared

I don't understand why some still bother with cakes, candles, parties and sending out invites, I stopped celebrating my birthday around my 18th year on this godforsaken planet - for exactly the reason highlighted in the OP. Really, what's the point? What was Julius hoping to achieve?

I don't understand why some still bother with cakes, candles, parties and sending out invites, I stopped celebrating my birthday around my 18th year on this godforsaken planet - for exactly the reason highlighted in the OP. Really, what's the point? What was Julius hoping to achieve?
There isn't one, Julius just didn't know any better. That's what makes this picture so tragic.

He is a pussy. At the least he is eating a cake.

I don't celebrate my birthday either, I just don't see the point.

Because he got a cake and many users including me on this forum not even that.
There is a good reason alot of us here don't celebrate our birthday at all and thus don't ask our parents or whoever else to buy us shit. As an incel not celebrating=>celebrating a birthday, it just hurts less this way.

I don't even celebrate birthdays anymore
Because birth is a curse to us incels if we're not chad so only chads Birthdays are cared
I don't even know what I should celebrate. Another year gone being a kissless virgin.
Another year closer to a death in solitude.

But sad stuff indeed

I don't even know what I should celebrate. Another year gone being a kissless virgin.
Another year closer to a death in solitude.
In my experience it just hurts less to not celebrate it, plus you don't waste your time and money on feeling miserable.

There is a good reason alot of us here don't celebrate our birthday at all and thus don't ask our parents or whoever else to buy us shit. As an incel not celebrating=>celebrating a birthday, it just hurts less this way.
I had to read that pic 5 times because I could not understand what was wrong with that pic lolz. I can't say how does it feel when nobody comes to your party because i do not party at all. The cake looks good.

In my experience it just hurts less to not celebrate it, plus you don't waste your time and money on feeling miserable.
Agreed. I don't want to be reminded that a year of loneliness has passed.

At least he got a pretty nice cake for his birthday.

At least he got a pretty nice cake for his birthday.
Pretty crummy reward tbh, makes me wonder if he just didn't even bother eating it and threw it away?

The birthdaypill destroyed me

Dirty Curry Cell would've come to his party :(
He looks like the kinda black person I would want as a friend.
Black cella, if you're reading this DirtyCurryCell wish he could be your friend so we could go on adventures togethoer :C

I still have birthdays celebrations, but only with mom dad and grandpa

One of the most brutal things I've seen. When I saw this the first time I felt genuine sadness.

One of the most brutal things I've seen. When I saw this the first time I felt genuine sadness.
The realization that you have no one to turn to and nothing to call your own is usually the first volley of fire from the blackpill, and the first volley is the most brutal one :feelsbadman:

I stopped before 14. There was no point because it was just me and my mom

No one should be victim to such brutality.

No-one remember how this became a meme on 4chan years ago? Iirc someone managed to contact him and thousands of 4chan users ended up wishing him a happy birthday.

I wonder when he's going to rope

asian female bday party on instagram =

tons of friends
alchohol
booty shaking hip hop twerking shit
an ARMY of orbiters?

which begs the question, how the fuck do average asian males celebrates?

asian female bday party on instagram =

tons of friends
alchohol
booty shaking hip hop twerking shit
an ARMY of orbiters?

which begs the question, how the fuck do average asian males celebrates?

Asian males account for >50% of all males on the planet, what exactly is "average"? You referring to Asian-American women specifically?

No-one remember how this became a meme on 4chan years ago? Iirc someone managed to contact him and thousands of 4chan users ended up wishing him a happy birthday.
I know of that, but let's be realistic here, that is a pyrrhic victory at best. This dude probably still spends most of his days with his parents, alone.

Asian males account for >50% of all males on the planet, what exactly is "average"? You referring to Asian-American women specifically?

i asked in a stupid way, yeah

american and i guess hong kong born if you feel like trying to answer

The realization that you have no one to turn to and nothing to call your own is usually the first volley of fire from the blackpill, and the first volley is the most brutal one :feelsbadman:
Nowadays I'm taking blackpill after blackpill, it's not brutal anymore, it's just confirming our theories more and more. I can not take anyone serious who rejects the blackpill.

Had to look up what that means ngl.
Lol :feelskek:
Nowadays I'm taking blackpill after blackpill, it's not brutal anymore, it's just confirming our theories more and more. I can not take anyone serious who rejects the blackpill.
Yea true, im just referring to when people first become aware life is not what it seems, that is the hardest pill to overcome and swallow.

Yea true, im just referring to when people first become aware life is not what it seems, that is the hardest pill to overcome and swallow.
Yeah definitely true. As a truecel myself I've been suicidal ever since I swallowed the blackpill.