Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Julius Evola x Ochako Uraraka

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
★★★★★

The Philosopher and the Heroine

In an alternate reality where the boundaries between different worlds blur, the austere philosopher Julius Evola found himself in a world unlike any he had known. The landscape was filled with towering buildings and bustling streets, but the people were unlike any he had encountered. They possessed "Quirks," special abilities that could range from the mundane to the extraordinary.

Evola, with his deep sense of tradition and metaphysical exploration, felt out of place in this modern, almost fantastical society. He wandered the streets, pondering the implications of a world where power and individuality were so manifestly on display. It was in this state of contemplation that he stumbled upon an unusual sight—a young girl floating in mid-air, her auburn hair bobbing gently as she maneuvered herself with ease.

Ochako Uraraka, a student of U.A. High School and aspiring Pro Hero, was practicing her Quirk, Zero Gravity, in a quiet park. She noticed the stranger watching her with an inscrutable expression and floated down to greet him.

"Hello! Are you lost? You seem a bit... out of place," Uraraka said with a friendly smile.

Evola, taken aback by her directness and warmth, felt a strange sense of familiarity and connection. Her simplicity and earnestness reminded him of a purity he often wrote about but seldom saw. He introduced himself with a courteous nod.

"Julius Evola, a traveler from a distant time and place. Your world is... different from mine."

Uraraka tilted her head curiously. "A time traveler? That's so cool! So, what do you think of our world?"

Evola pondered her question. "It is... vibrant, but it lacks the sacredness of tradition. There is an overemphasis on the material, the individual. Yet, there is something... refreshing about it."

As they talked, Uraraka's natural optimism and kindness drew Evola in. He found himself intrigued by her dreams of becoming a hero to help her parents and her genuine desire to make the world a better place. It was a stark contrast to his often cynical views on modernity and the decay of traditional values. Her spirit seemed untainted by the world's chaos, and this purity fascinated him.

Days turned into weeks, and the unlikely pair continued to meet. Evola shared his philosophical insights, while Uraraka explained her world of heroes and villains. Through their conversations, Evola began to see that there could be a form of nobility and honor in this new world, albeit different from what he had envisioned.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Evola and Uraraka sat on a park bench, watching the world go by. Evola turned to her, his usually stern expression softened.

"Uraraka, your world is not without its flaws, but you... you embody something timeless. A genuine spirit, untainted by the vices of modernity. In your presence, I find a semblance of what I have sought all my life—a purity of soul."

Uraraka blushed, her heart fluttering at his words. "I don't know about all that, but I just try to be the best version of myself. And... I think you've shown me that even someone from a different time can appreciate that."

In that moment, Evola realized that he had fallen in love with this girl from another world. It was a love not rooted in physical attraction but in a deep admiration for her essence, her unyielding spirit, and her kindness. It was a love that transcended time and ideology, a love that was as much about understanding as it was about affection.

As they sat in silence, the world around them seemed to blur, leaving only the two of them in perfect clarity. For Julius Evola, a man who had always felt out of place in his own time, this moment was a revelation. And for Ochako Uraraka, a girl striving to find her place in a world of heroes, it was a reminder that even the most unlikely of souls could find a connection, a moment of pure understanding.

And so, in that strange, wonderful world, a philosopher and a heroine found a fleeting yet profound love, a love that defied the boundaries of time and space.
@FucktheFBI