Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Julian Newman Pill

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
lamelo ball GIF by Ball in the Family

https%3A%2F%2Fhighposthoops.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F923996438.jpeg

This is Julian Newman.

This is Lamelo Ball.

They were two of the most hyped middle school basketball prospects a few years ago. They were also in some ways rivals even though they never played. Julian had been playing highschool basketball since 12 yrs old, and Lamelo went viral for a half court shot during a 60 point game,

However, in highschool, they finally played against one another to finally settle the debate of who was better. Except, by this time, Lamelo had grown to 6’5” while Julian was a whopping 5’5” (larps as 5’7”). Julian got fucking embarrassed as Lamelo swatted his shit and yammed on him. His team got fucking raped.

Lamelo went on to play overseas, got drafted, and won NBA ROTY. Julian was still somehow playing fucking highschool basketball through all of this for his dad, and eventually gave up on his life dream because he too short and only had 1 D1 offer (fucking American University lol).

His manlet goblino father should’ve given that nigga HGH his whole life. Fucking brutal heightpill.

JFL at anyone below 6'2 thinking they even have a chance in the NBA. Half of the sport is literally just how tall you are, I would be making 3 pointers every shot if I was 6'4; pretty much every popular sport today save for soccer depends on how genetically gifted you were with frame + height. :lul:

Obviously the dude with the last name "Ball" would be a good basketball player.

JFL at anyone below 6'2 thinking they even have a chance in the NBA. Half of the sport is literally just how tall you are, I would be making 3 pointers every shot if I was 6'4; pretty much every popular sport today save for soccer depends on how genetically gifted you were with frame + height. :lul:
That’s the worst part. Julian had no fucking idea how tall he’d be as an adult. Nigga was just playing basketball hoping for the best.

For these sports, you gotta start young and hope you get lucky.

@CircumcisedClown

mention me whenever you make a sports thread I am always interested in seeing it especially if it is basketball related :D
I don’t make a lot of them, but I’ll keep that in mind.

View: https://youtu.be/tiuK3DvEm7s

Julian Newman famous middle school game (that’s an invite tournament for ranked middle schoolers. They wear funky ass jerseys).

View: https://youtu.be/ho1u7EySMYo

Lamelo Ball’s shot.

View: https://youtu.be/agVxkF2X5wI

Where it all ended lmfao.

Also despite his terrible genetics he still became a good basketball player and he can still have a good career off that, he has the quickness and the shooting ability but he doesn't have the height

He can always became a social media content creator but obviously not an NBA player.

Still mogs us though
He’s a has been. His dad tried making some a reality show for them, but I don’t think anyone watched.

Jason Kidd's Son is also a genetic failure

BhgSOKNCIAAHVsE.jpg

era109.jpg

FaxtDlcUsAIRowW

Also are you a former basketball player? Or are you interested in basketball @CircumcisedClown
Played in highschool. I watch college sometimes. NBA is fucking garbage except for the playoffs.

Nice I stopped playing in grade 10 (my abusive father was also my coach thus ruining my passion for the game)

But Im looking to play again in Uni
Pick up is fine. You have to be careful because niggers will start fighting sometimes. Just don’t get involved and let them punch it out.

Difference in having a normie father.. and a 6'5 mogger Tyrone father.

Who your dad is determines everything.

Its shameful when the genetically inferior keep trying. Like that kid was a midget out there and the tall men were just joking around half trying, but when they wanted to try, the tall men easily blocked that kids shooting/layup attempts. Meanwhile when on defense that kid couldn't stop them from coming in and pushing closer then doing an easy layup which he couldn't block.