Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Juggernaut law isnt real and i have proof

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
If you still believe juggernaut law you have been lied to

This should published in a scientific journal. Truly breathtaking proof.

wheres the proof?

also [eggy tinder experiment.]

Low tier beckies and high tier stacies get the most attention.

All foids are on tutorial island though.

Juggernaut law means the fat and ugly girls get more male attention because they seem like an easier fuck

Thats a crude simplification of it. Juggernaut law (or my understanding of it) is as follows :

Men are more aware of their looks match compared to foids. Also, men understand that their chances of getting rejected are generally quite high simply based on experience (most men are non chads). So most men, in an effort to get laid, pick average/below average foids over above average ones.

What this boils down to is that average foids end up getting more male attention than the very good looking ones, breaking intuition. This has also been shown to be true on dating apps, where average foids get more messages than extremely good looking ones.

Another study that corroborates this is a recent one that showed average foids are more likely to sleep around than good looking ones. Average foids are more validation seeking and definitely more degenerate than the good looking ones.

Also I missed your shitposting and trolling while you were gone lmfao.

Thats a crude simplification of it. Juggernaut law (or my understanding of it) is as follows :

Men are more aware of their looks match compared to foids. Also, men understand that their chances of getting rejected are generally quite high simply based on experience (most men are non chads). So most men, in an effort to get laid, pick average/below average foids over above average ones.

What this boils down to is that average foids end up getting more male attention than the very good looking ones, breaking intuition. This has also been shown to be true on dating apps, where average foids get more messages than extremely good looking ones.

Another study that corroborates this is a recent one that showed average foids are more likely to sleep around than good looking ones. Average foids are more validation seeking and definitely more degenerate than the good looking ones.

THIS
Jiddu Krishnamurthy level IQ

This should published in a scientific journal. Truly breathtaking proof.

Yes, this proof has opened up neural pathways that I didn't even know existed.
I am truly, I mean truly, a changed man after reading this and forever will be.

Unfortunately it's a law that can't be broken currently...

Anyone who denies juggernaut law is a sub 70 iq retard

Where’s you peer reviewed source by a jewish professor?!? FAKE! :soy:

what is juggernaut law