Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill juggernaut law is real and high IQ femoids exploit it

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i knew a high IQ girl(has confirmed high iq and straight As) who intentionally doesnt wear fakeup. not because she is conservative or reserved, quite the opposite actually. when she wears fakeup she is a 7. this means she wouldnt get as much orbiters because less would think they stand a chance. however when she doesnt she is a 5 and gets a shit ton of beta orbiters, usually on the same level or a bit higher because they think she is more accessible. whenever you see a 5 or below without makeup just remember that she is swarmed by beta orbiters and if you want to know if you stand a chance, look at any of her photos when she has fakeup on. if you are looksmatched to them then you MIGHT just stand a chance. even if you are you are still competing with masses of normies and a few chadlites for her.

Juggernaut law is Most Ugly Men dating down while Ugly Women date up.

Just another word for Hypergamy

Juggernaut law is Most Ugly Men dating down while Ugly Women date up.

Just another word for Hypergamy

this is why we need to ban fakeup. its the only way to truly level the playing field. then the beckies, stacies and gigastacies become normie tier and thus the normie femoids are dropped even lower.

>Scores high on an """IQ Test"""
>Earned high marks throughout her academic career
>Too stupid to raise her SMV through fakeup

>High IQ
>Female
Pick one

>Scores high on an """IQ Test"""
>Earned high marks throughout her academic career
>Too stupid to raise her SMV through fakeup

im guessing you didnt read the bio at all. they intentionally dont do so to gain more orbiters.

this is why we need to ban fakeup. its the only way to truly level the playing field. then the beckies, stacies and gigastacies become normie tier and thus the normie femoids are dropped even lower.
Nazis banned make up. They were wise. They saw it's only way to see ones eugenic proveness.

im guessing you didnt read the bio at all. they intentionally dont do so to gain more orbiters.
There is no way she'd let-up losing higher status men just for the fact that she'd receive more attention by sub 8s.

I think a better and easier solution would be to put the male birth control pill on the market, so they can't get knocked up by rich chads and betas. And not allowing them to cry rape or sexual harassment without evidence, and punish false accusers the same as a rapist. And outlawing affirmative action and female government handouts.

If those things happen the smart women would be getting married young to a betabux before their 20's so they can guarantee commitment and a family. Or they can risk their 20's going to school in hopes of getting a job that gets them at least 40K a year that they need to work in the rest of their lives. If they fail out of school or are unable to get the 40K yearly job, then they will be in the streets prostituting for Oreos. Pretty much if we treated women with the same lack of care as we do for men, that is what would happen. I don't think we can achieve this equal playing field simply by banning fakeup.

Nazis banned make up. They were wise. They saw it's only way to see ones eugenic proveness.
They had a very diverse military as well. The good guys lost man. :feelscry:

>High IQ
>Female
Pick one
This is pretty much the reason why I refuse to take one. Intelligence can't be quantified, and as far as I know it, hasn't been defined.

I think a better and easier solution would be to put the male birth control pill on the market, so they can't get knocked up by rich chads and betas. And not allowing them to cry rape or sexual harassment without evidence, and punish false accusers the same as a rapist. And outlawing affirmative action and female government handouts.

If those things happen the smart women would be getting married young to a betabux before their 20's so they can guarantee commitment and a family. Or they can risk their 20's going to school in hopes of getting a job that gets them at least 40K a year that they need to work in the rest of their lives. If they fail out of school or are unable to get the 40K yearly job, then they will be in the streets prostituting for Oreos. Pretty much if we treated women with the same lack of care as we do for men, that is what would happen. I don't think we can achieve this equal playing field simply by banning fakeup.

they will still choose chadlier men to betabux with and sub 5s will be left out. if we ban fakeup none of that would even need to happen, we would be on the same level as them if not they would be the ones chasing us.

They had a very diverse military as well. The good guys lost man. :feelscry:

This is pretty much the reason why I refuse to take one. Intelligence can't be quantified, and as far as I know it, hasn't been defined.
Cope. That's like saying looks can't be quantified. It's pretty obvious if you have a high IQ

There is no way she'd let-up losing higher status men just for the fact that she'd receive more attention by sub 8s.

girls LOVE sexual attention. besides 8 and up is a completely different universe to 7 and below. 8 and above is literally chad tier. if she is a 7 with makeup she cant touch chad. only 8+ girls can land chads. as a 5, 7s still orbit her.

if we ban fakeup none of that would even need to happen, we would be on the same level as them if not they would be the ones chasing us.
If they didn't have makeup they'd flaunt their ass and tits instead. I've seen girls walk around with no makeup and yoga pants and they were still sexy, even the 4's and 5's. Makeup is actually bad for the face and ages it quicker, so if you ban makeup you'll be helping them in the long run.

"they will still choose chadlier men to betabux with and sub 5s will be left out."

The betabux will actually marry and provide for them, they won't choose the chad because most the chad's would be already married to their looks match, the single chad men will only want to fuck them. If they keep chasing the single chads then they will miss out on their betabux and will end up being prostitutes for the single betas.

If they didn't have makeup they'd flaunt their ass and tits instead. I've seen girls walk around with no makeup and yoga pants and they were still sexy, even the 4's and 5's. Makeup is actually bad for the face and ages it quicker, so if you ban makeup you'll be helping them in the long run.

"they will still choose chadlier men to betabux with and sub 5s will be left out."

The betabux will actually marry and provide for them, they won't choose the chad because most the chad's would be already married to their looks match, the single chadier men will only want to fuck them. If they keep chasing the single chads then they will miss out on their betabux and will end up being prostitutes for the single betas.

then we would also have to make it illegal for femoids to flaunt those areas in public. they would have to wear conservative clothing as well.

also you underestimate the power of chad. it doesnt matter whether its hooking up, LTR or settling down even. femoids want chad and will do anything to get chad. they would settle down with him in a heartbeat.

Cope. That's like saying looks can't be quantified. It's pretty obvious if you have a high IQ

I disagree. I study mathematics and from my group, the most accomplished people don't appear to be the brightest minds unless you start asking deep questions.

you underestimate the power of chad. it doesnt matter whether its hooking up, LTR or settling down even. femoids want chad and will do anything to get chad. they would settle down with him in a heartbeat.

That's true, but the maximum women a chad can raise a family and settle down with is one or two. Not every woman can get a chad even if they want one. The most they can get from a chad is to get fucked in an alley by him. If the woman is smart she wouldn't risk using her prime years with a betabux, in exchange for NSA sex with chad. If she uses her prime years chasing them, then she will end up being an old cheap prostitute for single betas.

Last edited:
Cope. Women don't care about orbiters, women want Chad.

cope. women thrive on sexual attention and get a sick pleasure from horny betas desperately wanting them.

juggernaut law is so fucking legit.

are you stupid? If they didn't care about having orbiters they wouldn't have them. All women love attention.