Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Juggernaut law is most brutal pill tbh

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I had a little bit of a conversation with normies, and I think the juggernaut law came into play, and they basically admitted it: around a certain tier — 3/10 up to around 6/10 foids have insane egos and will literally reject even 8/10 Chads because he’s not their 10/10 dreamchad.

Naturally I didn’t quite talk like that to them, but ugly foids are very entitled and completely insufferable. The worst part is that we have to deal with them, because a) anyone below 3/10 is unfuckable (I’m a 4.5/10, so that’s settling hard) and b) stacies over 6/10 lookswise are also Chad only, just like juggernaut beckies.

Once again I reiterate the slogan of all the unattractive and depressed males here: ITS OVER. (tbh ngl jfl cope go ER based intellectual giant)

We can’t even settle for our looksmatch because even they want the Chaddest of the Chads.

fucking brutal :feelscry:

You were featured on cucktears again @goydivision

Chad is every foid's endgoal, they would rather date an abusive rapist Chad over a mid tier normie.

My mother is 3/10. I know the struggle of having to deal with there Chihuahua syndrome

ngl I really hope these deluded bitches die alone in misery. They'll probably commit suicide by their mid thirties since they'll get no chad and at this age it's pretty much over for them.

I'd say these women feel so entitled to chads that they'll rather die alone or go for dogs rather than settling for an average dude. Even betabuxx in the future will inviable.