Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Juggernaut Law is insane when you see it with your own eyes

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★★
I was on a dating app and I came across this ugly fat 3/10 woman who literally looks like a swamp ogre, I'm looking at her pics and in one of them she uploaded a screenshot of her Instagram profile showing 421 likes in one of her photos

jfl-laugh.png

and the names that appeared first were all men

How can you cope with this shit?

So new notice guys: you are competing with +400 other guys for a 3/10 ogre femcel, welcome to 2024

I was on a dating app and I came across this ugly fat 3/10 woman who literally looks like a swamp ogre, I'm looking at her pics and in one of them she uploaded a screenshot of her Instagram profile showing 421 likes

jfl-laugh.png

So new notice guys: you are competing with +400 other guys for a 3/10 ogre femcel, welcome to 2024
Men are simp cuck faggots what's new

Juggernautpill is brutal. Nothing will change unless society as a whole is restructured.

I was on a dating app and I came across this ugly fat 3/10 woman who literally looks like a swamp ogre, I'm looking at her pics and in one of them she uploaded a screenshot of her Instagram profile showing 421 likes in one of her photos

jfl-laugh.png

The relationship market is absurd today, just like the real estate market.

Even the ugliest foid is aware of the supply-demand curve and will not think twice applying it.

jfl-laugh.png

You have to fight for some ugly foid with a hundred other guys for the right to fuck her, just as absurd as giving hundreds of thousands of dollars for an ordinary house somewhere in Mississippi or another depressed Weimeric state.

You have to fight for some ugly foid with a hundred other guys for the right to fuck her, just as absurd as giving hundreds of thousands of dollars for an ordinary house somewhere in Mississippi or another depressed Weimeric state.

This is simply absurd beyond belief, clown world is not an internet meme, it is a reality.

Like, the maximum number of likes I had was like 18, and I can objectively say that I SMV mog this ugly beign with a vagina

How can women collectively have such an easy life, they live in totally parallel dimensions

Last edited:
This is simply absurd beyond belief, clown world is not an internet meme, it is a reality.
It's just an artificially inflated cost of pussy.

Like, the maximum number of likes I had was like 18, and I can objectively say that I SMV mog this ugly beign with a vagina

How can women collectively have such an easy life, they live in totally parallel dimensions
Even 100 years ago, this was nowhere near, but the "free" market + communism + feminism did its job.

its absolutely brutal if you contemplate it and think it through