Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Juggernaut law is a nasty pill to swallow

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Everyone has coped at some point with thinking they'll strategically aim at a woman who is just at the bottom end of conventional attraction and probably doesn't receive a lot of male attention, meaning she'll be easy to impress and keep. However, blackpilled incels will know this thinking could not be more divorced from reality. In practice, there is no amount of ugliness that would stop a foid from having a horde of men ready to accept her as their one and only.

Last edited:
4/10 Foid: "Chad only."

Honestly mainly tyrones and simps are to blame for it. Tyrones will fuck anything like apes and simps are willing to date anything including trannies just to fit in and get some puss.

Honestly mainly tyrones and simps are to blame for it. Tyrones will fuck anything like apes and simps are willing to date anything including trannies just to fit in and get some puss.
It's the casual hookups with high-value men that fucks women's standards up permanently.

Many users on this forum have mentioned the "Juggernaut law" in regards to my oneitis, Shannon Rose. Sadly, that foid became the referent(10/10 rather than 6/10) for my sexual interests before I ever learned about it.

Naivety is painful.

085DD828 B4E6 4CD9 A87F 45B45D1F7A9E

EC825F70 181A 47F5 B3B6 66050A026432

Everyone has coped at some point with thinking they'll strategically aim at a woman who is just at the bottom end of conventional attraction and probably doesn't receive a lot of male attention, meaning she'll be easy to impress and keep. However, blackpilled incels will know this thinking could not be more divorced from reality. In practice, there is no amount of ugliness that would stop a foid from having a horde of men ready to accept her as their one and only.
Ugly women are bigger whores because they fuck chads, chadlites, and normies. They need validation more than pretty girls, and thus will sleep with more normies and chads to prove to themselves people would want them.

Simps and tyrones add fuel to the fire, making them feel they are hot shit.
Oh, I agree, yeah. My point is that long-term dating isn't a big problem because one man and one women is how it should go anyways.
Ugly women are bigger whores because they fuck chads, chadlites, and normies. They need validation more than pretty girls, and thus will sleep with more normies and chads to prove to themselves people would want them.
This. The thing where social media substitutes women's need for validation is very apparent when you compare ugly and beautiful women. Ugly ones are way more likely to become traditional cumdumpsters because they don't get much out of social media.

there is no foid who does'n have simp

Even the ugliest American sheboons get to breed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back