Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Juggernaut law in action

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
watch

its over in japan btw, stick to SEA or taiwan if you go to asia

watch

its over in japan btw, stick to SEA or taiwan if you go to asia

Why not go to japan ?

It is not you who says JBW ?

OH...I SEE...in Japan foids have a better income...unlike thai ones who dont.
That's why JBW works in thailand...they can be betabuxxed...japanese are more "expensive" and you would need a Ferrari for that.

Why not go to japan ?

It is not you who says JBW ?

OH...I SEE...in Japan foids have a better income...unlike thai ones who dont.
That's why JBW works in thailand...they can be betabuxxed...japanese are more "expensive" and you would need a Ferrari for that.
Not gonna bother with your low iq posts

Old, used up landwhales is all the average guy can hope for nowadays and even those twats are picky AF.

The more advanced the country the more hypergamous, As you said it's over in Japan but also South Korea. Taiwan is no better I imagine, I've tried tinder experiments there with little success, SEA however is still in play.

If South America wasn't so crime infested that might be an option as well. I feel that region often gets overlooked, it has potential imo.

Old, used up landwhales is all the average guy can hope for nowadays and even those twats are picky AF.

The more advanced the country the more hypergamous, As you said it's over in Japan but also South Korea. Taiwan is no better I imagine, I've tried tinder experiments there with little success, SEA however is still in play.

If South America wasn't so crime infested that might be an option as well. I feel that region often gets overlooked, it has potential imo.
yep, nothing is better than bangkok in terms of quality of life and ability to slay. you can slay the most in philippines but its a shithole and also you cant teach english there

This guy sounds like a megafaggot tbh

gigacuck coping hard, he is incel in denial

gigacuck coping hard, he is incel in denial
well he has a japanese wife whos thin and most likely good looking, but how exactly was he coping in the video? incel in denial? he literally says he couldnt get hot girls so had to be a whale coper