Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Juggernaut law in action. 16 year old 9/10 goddess at my gym is always completely ignored. fat white cunt in her 30s gets hit on

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This ugly, disgusting pile of shit with visible stretch marks and a tyrone's baby gets hit on constantly.

While this ultra top tier, Brazilian looking prime JB, I mean GODDESS TIER level, i've never seen anyone talk to her, not even guys her age.

At this point I'm fairly certain most men can't even handle the thought of talking to a legit hot girl so they stick to ugly piles of shit.

While this ultra top tier, Brazilian looking prime JB, I mean GODDESS TIER level, i've never seen anyone talk to her, not even guys her age.
unlike young Icarus, they dare not fly too close to the sun

Ask her out then big boy

Most of the men realize that they wouldn't have a chance with that girl and they think they can get easy sex from the landwhale.

You should try your luck op, if you get rejected oh well, more ammo for the blackpill

You should try your luck op, if you get rejected oh well, more ammo for the blackpill

Let's not cope here. She's getting swarmed. She's probably just already rejected the entire population of this gym whereas the other lady keeps the men around for orbiting purposes.

Be bold, OP, then WKs will have you be gone!

I think it's because she's the gym coach's daughter or some mafioso's sugar baby and everybody knows that but you. Usually hot foids that aren't ever approached come with some very fucked up packages, like trying to chew your straps so you can get out of the basement they're beating you in fucked up.

That or she's galactically crazy and, again, you'll be the last one to find out.

easier target

She's not an easier target at all, but there is the perception of her being an "easier target" because she's a fat sub4 single mother. Men constantly hit on sub4 women due to the perceived lower competition even though in 2018 a sub4 obese middle aged single mom is just as hard to get and has the same standards as a 20 year old stacy.

Let's not cope here. She's getting swarmed. She's probably just already rejected the entire population of this gym whereas the other lady keeps the men around for orbiting purposes.

Finally something we can agree on.

She's not an easier target at all, but there is the perception of her being an "easier target" because she's a fat sub4 single mother. Men constantly hit on sub4 women due to the perceived lower competition even though in 2018 a sub4 obese middle aged single mom is just as hard to get and has the same standards as a 20 year old stacy.

i've seen zero evidence that women ever lower their standards, even in old age, sickness, or after becoming moms

They probably assume she has a boyfriend. Whilst it's unlikely for an overweight, 30+ year old single mother to.

Even a 99 years old dying obese woman would reject a worthless trash like me.

she probably is getting fucked by chad every night so nobody tries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back