Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Juggernaut effect is easily the most depressing thing

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
out of all basic blackpills I really think this one is the worst to think about

The realization that the uglier, fatter, dumber a cunt is just means the MORE male attention she will get due to it, just desperation leading to guys thinking they have a chance so ironically, it lowers their odds of getting with the dumpster.

Can you imagine that? Being liked the uglier you are?

They win even by losing. This shit is just depressing to think about.

Your words are not true, because if they be true, that meant femcels are fakecels

Being born female is the ultimate life hack

It was a brutal realization. A decade ago I thought ugly and fat girls were lonely and sexless like me. Then i progressively found out that most of them either had 5-6/10 boyfriends or were somehow successful sluts.

It was a brutal realization. A decade ago I thought ugly and fat girls were lonely and sexless like me. Then i progressively found out that most of them either had 5-6/10 boyfriends or were somehow successful sluts.
The uglier she is the bigger of a whore she is. That's just the way it is. It doesn't make any sense but neither does clown world.

In high school I remember one fat ugly cunt literally bragging about "fucking more dudes" than some other guy did girls. It's astounding.

The male counterpart would be a foid marrying an ugly guy because she believes he won't be cheating on her. Would that ever happen?