Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Judging tall incels is not fair

• Thread starter Deleted member 36406
  • Start date
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
Blackops2cel is a perfect example. Including myself, I'm 6'2", white, and I'm incel (don't have a girlfriend). so it's not fair to judge tallcels.

True. Imagine how fucked up other parts of their looks or life are if they can't get sex while being over 6 feet

What's your face like?

It doesn’t bother me seeing guys who have the potential to ascend taking the blackpill and blowing any chances they might have

People say I look like Robert Pattinson.
:chad::banhammer:

Jk, I’ve been compared to timothee chalamet before but only because we share similar colouring and eye area

also, I don’t mind tallcels as long as they’re low tier normie at most

FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS
FUCK TALLFAGS

This post literally reads like a foid wrote it :feelshaha:

It doesn’t bother me seeing guys who have the potential to ascend taking the blackpill and blowing any chances they might have
Taking the blackpill will only increase their chances to ascend becuase they'll be less autistic.

Tall fags can't be incels

i'm pretty sure this guy is a troll account.

Never understood why shortcels and tallcells always clash.

WE ARE ALL UGLY

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Taking the blackpill will only increase their chances to ascend becuase they'll be less autistic.
No they’ll stay on this forum and not even try because they’re blackpilled

No they’ll stay on this forum and not even try because they’re blackpilled
They don't spend the majority of their time here. They can be blackpilled and still try, never trying is volcel.

At least you won't be made fun of because of your height

True. Imagine how fucked up other parts of their looks or life are if they can't get sex while being over 6 feet
thinking 6 feet is enough is like thinking 6 inches is enough

They don't spend the majority of their time here. They can be blackpilled and still try, never trying is volcel.
But if he knows the answer will be no every time, wouldn’t that make him less motivated to try?

Finally, somebody gets it. I am 6'7, broad shouldered, and well endowed with a face similar to Henry Cavill, but I'm still incel because of hypergamy. 1/1,000,000,000 yotachad only.

To be incel while tall you need an outright truecel face.

But if he knows the answer will be no every time, wouldn’t that make him less motivated to try?
He doesn't know until he tries at least 100 times with different foids.

tallfcel are incel