Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Judeau was essentially a simp

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its sad when a character you like turns out to be a big simp but that's what he was. He knew he wasn't strong, attractive or leadershipmaxxed enough for Casca yet he harbored a crush for her. He even went on to give advice to the guy she fell for, trying to get them to understand their feelings for each other, acting as a third wheeler wingman. If that's not literal cuckery I don't know what is.

And in his final act of simpery he sacrificed his life for a oneitis he never had a chance with. Who got raped anyway. So many real men are like this, good guys simping for no reward.

I miss Pippin and Gaston so much :feelscry:

Fucking terachad Griffith

But yeah what you said is true the dude couldn't even open up to her before he died

Last edited:
His ending was brutal, didn't even get to confess his crush for Casca before his death.

He had no chance and was giga mogged by chads like Griffiths and Guts.

His ending was brutal, didn't even get to confess his crush for Casca before his death.

He had no chance and was giga mogged by chads like Griffiths and Guts.
Heck he was heightmogged and combat mogged by casca. And we know how women would rather die than date down. They simply have no attraction for men whom they percieve as below them

Its sad when a character you like turns out to be a big simp but that's what he was.
Wait, you didn't know? The way he acted around Casca and never getting with her should've been enough for you to have noticed.

He knew he wasn't strong, attractive or leadershipmaxxed enough for Casca yet he harbored a crush for her.
And then Guts came out of nowhere and got her and now he's dead.

He even went on to give advice to the guy she fell for, trying to get them to understand their feelings for each other, acting as a third wheeler wingman. If that's not literal cuckery I don't know what is.
Yup.

And in his final act of simpery he sacrificed his life for a oneitis he never had a chance with. Who got raped anyway. So many real men are like this, good guys simping for no reward.
Sacrificed his life and the only person that would remember him is the one he helped get with Casca. Casca would never remember him. Especially how warped her mind has gotten.

Wait, you didn't know? The way he acted around Casca and never getting with her should've been enough for you to have noticed.

And then Guts came out of nowhere and got her and now he's dead.

Yup.

Sacrificed his life and the only person that would remember him is the one he helped get with Casca. Casca would never remember him. Especially how warped her mind has gotten.
I never saw it that way until now. Mah nigga simped both in life and death

When seeing the "Judeau" and "simp" in the thread title first thing it reminded me of was Justin Trudeau.

Who are these people