Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jsanza29 video on tiktok

I hate the normification of blackpill and incel content/lingo

@thespanishcel

Truecel legend

If he is still alive he is in his 30s, let that sink in.

Timepill/agepill is the most brutal pills out there to swallow, since I've turned 18 I dread every birthday.

i literally look exactly like Jsanza29 except fatter im ugly and autistic

Some of these tiktok-cels are definitely blackpilled but most are just seeing it as a trend but it's been over a year and I don't see it dying down.

Some of these tiktok-cels are definitely blackpilled but most are just seeing it as a trend but it's been over a year and I don't see it dying down.
Well almost a year but yea most just see it as a trend and don’t fully understand the blackpill

Well almost a year but yea most just see it as a trend and don’t fully understand the blackpill
I agree most see it as a trend use a few terms for some cringe jokes and get 10k+ likes.

I agree most see it as a trend use a few terms for some cringe jokes and get 10k+ likes.
Well now they’re getting 100K - 1M+ likes

Well now they’re getting 100K - 1M+ likes
No way?! 1M is super high but in hindsight I saw 1 with 1m+ views but I've not been on tiktok for a while.

No way?! 1M is super high but in hindsight I saw 1 with 1m+ views but I've not been on tiktok for a while.
Yea there’s been a couple hitting 1M+ likes

Does anyone know if Jsanza is still around on the net? The last video I saw of him he looked even more bloated, balding, and defeated. The fate that I suspect is awaiting me...

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Jsanza is still around on the net? The last video I saw of him he looked even more bloated, balding, and defeated. The fate that I suspect is awaiting me...
I think the last of him was a video from 2019

Wait actually no no he posted a video playing a video game last year on his yt channel