Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jsanza lookalike scores girl

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
hey guys, I'm Jsanza lookalike, but I'm slimmer I guess
4pCTs5Z.jpg

but I don't know why Jsanza's so mad and sad all the time
nLUo6w3.jpg

Check my cutie blond gf  ;)
yEpmsK5.jpg

All my Jsanza mothafukerz - we da best!

He looks much better than jsanza, even when Anza was still skinny. His chin is much less recessed.

KV3 said:
He looks much better than jsanza, even when Anza was still skinny. His chin is much less recessed.

If that’s you, you’re better looking than Jsanza. Especially in the first selfie. I am living proof that being ugly while having confidence is a death sentence (check out my threads for ref). Same with FACEandLMS.

He looks like an ascended Jsanza.

Octopusgun2 said:
If that’s you, you’re better looking than Jsanza. Especially in the first selfie. I am living proof that being ugly while having confidence is a death sentence (check out my threads for ref). Same with FACEandLMS.

LMFAO you don't have confidence if you post on here and constantly talk about how ugly you are.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
LMFAO you don't have confidence if you post on here and constantly talk about how ugly you are.
LMFAO, stating an objective FACT isn’t being “not confident”. I am confident that my eye area is the best in all PSLI forums and I have said it numerous times. It isn’t an issue of confidence retard, it’s an issue of my looks.

Framecel222 said:

I HAD confidence before I got redpilled.

Octopusgun2 said:
LMFAO, stating an objective FACT isn’t being “not confident”. I am confident that my eye area is the best in all PSLI forums and I have said it numerous times. It isn’t an issue of confidence retard, it’s an issue of my looks.

You are actually the dumbest person on here.

FACEandLMS said:
Framecel222 said:
I HAD confidence before I got redpilled.
I still am low inhib and have an outgoing social life but as of now, my confidence isn’t as strong as it used to be—I still am confident but I gave up from years of being rejected by sluts. Maybe my confidence and personality will help me once I ascend.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You are actually the dumbest person on here.
“Yeah, i’ll just resort to personal insults as i’m unable to debunk his points”

Octopusgun2 said:

I already debunked your point. You think you're too ugly to get any girl, by definition you don't have confidence.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I already debunked your point. You think you're too ugly to get any girl, by definition you don't have confidence.
What? It’s a fucking FACT. Saying that planet earth will eventually die and you’ll be forever forgotten isn’t being not confident in the future, it’s called being realistic. I have asked femoids out, got rejected every time, so the problem is my LOOKS. Ffs, even you said that i’m ugly, just stop.

Octopusgun2 said:
What? It’s a fucking FACT. Saying that planet earth will eventually die and you’ll be forever forgotten isn’t being not confident in the future, it’s called being realistic. I have asked femoids out, got rejected every time, so the problem is my LOOKS. Ffs, even you said that i’m ugly, just stop.

I'm not saying that you aren't ugly and that you should be confident, I'm just pointing out that being confident and thinking you're hideous are mutually exclusive.

He doesn't have the terrible skin Jsanza has.

Also I'm not seeing a cute girl anywhere in those pics. I can see a nerdy femoid who if she was a man would be posting on here though.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I'm not saying that you aren't ugly and that you should be confident, I'm just pointing out that being confident and thinking you're hideous are mutually exclusive.
How can you explain me posting a pic of my face when i’m not confident ?

Octopusgun2 said:
How can you explain me posting a pic of my face when i’m not confident ?

WTF is this logic? I've posted my face many times and I have 0 confidence. By your logic Jsanza is confident as well.

saddupbro said:
Wait, so you're ascended?

It's obvious OP is from inceltears. He spends literally all his time here bashng incels and lookism theory.

I don't know how the rest of you are unable to see it.

itsOVER said:
It's obvious OP is from inceltears. He spends literally all his time here bashng incels and lookism theory.

I see.

In that case he's also created many strawmen threads right?

Octopusgun2 said:

>im confident

>doesnt post a picture

Just kys

hehe xd said:
Octopusgun2 said:
>im confident
>doesnt post a picture
Just kys
I have posted it numerous times.

NekoStance said:
saddupbro said:
NekoStance said:
Check my cutie blond gf ;)
yEpmsK5.jpg
yes indeed
feels good bros

At last! Let's ban this Inceltears infiltator for bragging, mods. Quoting the whole thing so he can't delete it later.

itsOVER said:
saddupbro said:

Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Shaking-His-Head.gif

itsOVER said:
At last! Let's ban this Inceltears infiltator for bragging, mods. Quoting the whole thing so he can't delete it later.

yes

because incels can't detect jokes, sarcasm, etc. etc.

In high school i had a incel friend who was uglyer than Jsanza...

NekoStance said:
Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-Shaking-His-Head.gif

yes

because incels can't detect jokes, sarcasm, etc. etc.

Notice how he says 'incels'...separating 'him' from 'us'.

This guy is an obvious infiltrator.

itsOVER said:
Notice how he says 'incels'...separating 'him' from 'us'.

This guy is an obvious infiltrator.

insecurities are showing bro

just because I say incels doesn't mean I'm not incel myself

NekoStance said:
insecurities are showing bro

just because I say incels doesn't mean I'm not incel myself

The natural way to say that sentence would be 'because YOU can't detect sarcasm, jokes etc'.

You clearly put a divide between yourself and us. Why's that? Because you're not an incel. You're a fucking infiltrator, it's so obvious.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:

You're an idiot. I know I'm ugly, it doesn't mean I don't have confidence or that I am insecure. I am sure @Octopusgun2 is the same way.

Octopusgun2 said:
I have posted it numerous times.

link

itsOVER said:

if he builds the imgur image it will be deleted on ur quote aswell

He is disgusting to look at. I prefer sanza.

hehe xd said:
link

Hmm yeah, screenshotted it now so if he deletes later I've still got proof to show the mods.

itsOVER said:
hehe xd said:
link

Hmm yeah, screenshotted it now so if he deletes later I've still got proof to show the mods.

Lol look at you

so bitter and incel, that instead of looking for other options, for other ways out or more appropriate ppl to blame, you turn on your fellow incel

sad times we are living in indeed my incel bretheren

NekoStance said:
Lol look at you

so bitter and incel, that instead of looking for other options, for other ways out or more appropriate ppl to blame, you turn on your fellow incel

sad times we are living in indeed my incel bretheren

Lol, by 'more appropriate people' you mean 'it's all my fault I'm incel', don't you, cucktears faggot? They're big of kunfidunce, self improvement, bullshit bluepilled stuff about blame yourself and not society.

Neck yourself. You're not incel. Well you might be because a lot of cucktears are incels in denial, but you're certainly an enemy here.

He doesn't have the acne that makes jsanza automatically unapproachable.

Framecel222 said:

Being delusional =/= being confident.

Why are we banning incels who ascend again ?

Anyway encourage your femoid to lose some weight OP. You are gonna heve to fuck her up mentally before though.Otherwise she'll leave you for chad once she loses half her bodyweight