Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JRPGs are a fantastic cope

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
4-2.png

What are JRPGs?
Some call them turn-based RPGs, some call them JRPGs, because most of them are from Japan. It doesn't matter what you call them. They are games where you level up, fight monsters and save the world from a great evil (usually the baddie wants to destroy the world or become a god or something).

-Usually they involve a tight and excellent plot (unlike for example Western RPGs which don't put a high emphasis on plot).
-Usually they contain cute girls that want the protagonists dick (girls in Western RPGs, for example Elder Scrolls look hideous). They are often very young too, from 14-18, which makes it even better. Many games even contain lolis (FF is famous for this). In many JRPGs even MULTIPLE girls want the heroes (your) dick.

For example, this girl Tifa from FF7 became famous for her big tits.
tifaPS1.jpg

-Usually the hero starts as a nobody and struggles to fight even rats and slimes, but after like 30 hours he is powerful enough to defeat literal gods. This "from nobody to the most powerful warrior" is EXTREMELY common in JRPGs and is why they are so addicting.

-They are extremely NEET friendly. Because they're relatively slow games you can drink, eat, smoke while playing them.

-They appeal a lot to autists because they contain NUMBERS. Everything is quantified. Your character has strength, speed, magic stats and how much damage you deal is also quantified. The rest is min-maxing via better equipment, level ups, stats-boosting items etc...

-They are good for your ego. In them usually you, the hero, get treated with respect or even admiration, The townspeople admire you and look up to you., you can even be the chosen one. I don't need to spell out what great escapism this is.

-They are a good friend simulator. Usually your party contains 6-12 members and of course you fight with them and each has a backstory. It is not uncommon to grow attached to some characters. Also most are usually pretty interesting: outcasts, pirates, ninjas, orphans, soldiers, definitely not your usual normie scum. :feelshaha:

The picture I posted is Final Fantasy 6, one of the greatest JRPGs ever made, but relatively old from 1994 or something but of course there are plenty modern, gorgeous looking RPGs. (I still think 6 is gorgeous looking but each to his own).

TLD;R: It's a genre where you have friends, superhuman strength, are admired by everyone, save the world, are wanted by foids and on top of that you get an interesting plot and get gameplay to min-max and play around with.

It is PERFECT for autists and NEETs. Btw I also like Western RPGs, I just like JRPGs a little more.

Last edited:
If they feature a chad protagonist I'm not playing :feelsLSD:

right?! Try out Phantasy star online 2

I want to play ff7 remake

their a very good cope indeed

time to play ff7 for the 35th time

I try to like JRPGs but they drag on for too long and I sometimes ask myself if I'm even having fun, last one I started was Dragon Quest IV.

While I agree that JRPGs are great for autists, I don't think there are many good or half-decent JRPGs overall.

I try to like JRPGs but they drag on for too long and I sometimes ask myself if I'm even having fun, last one I started was Dragon Quest IV.
ye I agree. I have been playing persona 5 royal and has been 120 hours in and only 70% done or so
While I agree that JRPGs are great for autists, I don't think there are many good or half-decent JRPGs overall.
ye many tropes are repetitive if u play enough and battle system fall apart to min maxxers

Why should I have to stare at Tifa’s ass for a long period of time knowing that I will never be able to fuck a foid of that caliber? Suifuel tbh

Why should I have to stare at Tifa’s ass for a long period of time knowing that I will never be able to fuck a foid of that caliber? Suifuel tbh
Yeah I know this is a little hard for you to wrap your homo head around but we heterosexual males enjoy staring at hot chicks asses.

Yeah I know this is a little hard for you to wrap your homo head around but we heterosexual males enjoy staring at hot chicks asses.
How would you know? You’re a faggot tranny. This isn’t really your field boyo :feelshaha:

I'm the straightest macho hombre in this thread. You better look for other options homo :feelsjuice:
You get dicked down by niggers faggot :feelsseriously: you wouldn’t know straight if it smacked you across the head

You get dicked down by niggers faggot :feelsseriously: you wouldn’t know straight if it smacked you across the head
Just lol at your obsession with getting "dicked down" by niggers specifically. Your love for the BBC is disgusting

Just lol at your obsession with getting "dicked down" by niggers specifically. Your love for the BBC is disgusting
Why am I the one obsessed with it when you are the one who is letting it happen to you? Don’t project you autistic faggot

I didnt know what jrpg are until we bought used ps1 in 2003 i think, it came with Chrono Cross, FF9 and The legend of Dragoon. Since then my fav games are JRpg.

Why am I the one obsessed with it when you are the one who is letting it happen to you? Don’t project you autistic faggot
You're so obviously obsessed with the BBC and you have already been exposed as a peter puffer.

Your faggot lies won't hide the truth about you, go dilate you fag