Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Joy of childless men

dick0nhead

dick0nhead

Veteran
★★★★★

I hate the thought of having kids

Well I will admit I'm not the most happy person.. still miles better than any cuck with a foid and kids tho

I'm going for early retirement so no kids for me.

I'd want kids, but no foid would breed with me

I definitely want be a father but it's never going to happen

If I had kids they would suffer more than I have. Fuck that. I’ll never have enough money for a surrogate anyway

Only highIQ people do, while poor subhumans keep pumping them out.
Is that why billionaires like Musk got so many kids? Seems more like midwits can intellectually convince themselves that having kids is bad.

Honestly, thinking that being old and having no living descendants is going to be anything but miserable is very optimistic. Another blackpill - incels die in bed surrounded by nobody. Even a divorcerapped wagie cuck might have his kids/grandkids at his grace.

Honestly, thinking that being old and having no living descendants is going to be anything but miserable is very optimistic. Another blackpill - incels die in bed surrounded by nobody. Even a divorcerapped wagie cuck might have his kids/grandkids at his grace.
forget death, the journey leading up to it is the most brutal. a whole lifetime of loneliness and being miserable

forget death, the journey leading up to it is the most brutal. a whole lifetime of loneliness and being miserable
I think being on your deathbed as an incel is somehow going to be an even more brootal, albeit short lived experience.

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

@Neucher.Belgrade
@Friezacel
@anotherwastedlife
@prajeet88
@lowz1r
@leafblown
@Freixel
@outcastgymcel23
@ddking0001
@VideoGameCoper
@Skelly.Belgrade
@JucheApologist
@copemaxx9002
@Thompsonz
@Moroccancel
@TheCatMan
@Starfish
@Dockta_33
STOP LISTENING WHAT JEWS SAY.

Last edited:
Would you rather expose another dude to potentially being an incel? Or even worse a foid for eighteen years so she can be fuck meat for chad? It makes conservcuks boomers irate because it shows B people can't even afford kids anymore and A men are not worshipping and paying for foids.

Is that why billionaires like Musk got so many kids? Seems more like midwits can intellectually convince themselves that having kids is bad.

View attachment 1280959
View attachment 1281016

View attachment 1281017

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

@Neucher.Belgrade
@Friezacel
@anotherwastedlife
@prajeet88
@lowz1r
@leafblown
@Freixel
@outcastgymcel23
@ddking0001
@VideoGameCoper
@Skelly.Belgrade
@JucheApologist
@copemaxx9002
@Thompsonz
@Moroccancel
@TheCatMan
@Starfish
@Dockta_33
STOP LISTENING WHAT JEWS SAY.
i take back what i said ggs

I want kids but with how expensive life is and how difficult women are, it’s not a possibility.

I want kids but with how expensive life is and how difficult women are, it’s not a possibility.

What’s it cost to raise a child? Less than you think, Fraser study suggests

OTTAWA – A prominent think tank raised eyebrows on Thursday by releasing data suggesting the financial toll of parenthood
has never been lighter.

Research from the right-of-centre Fraser Institute found that the cost of raising a child in Canada totalled no more than $4,500 a year per offspring, less than half of more common estimates of $10,000 or more.

Jenn Irwin, a Goderich, Ont., mother of four, thinks the estimate is just about right.

I don't want kids because they're gonna be raised and gonna be influenced by society of cuckolds and psychopaths.

in my opinion poor people shouldn't reproduce. It should be banned

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Honestly, thinking that being old and having no living descendants is going to be anything but miserable is very optimistic.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Most rich people have few or no kids, Elon Musk is an exception
What a fucking cope. Statistic data are exactly opposite - the richer people are the more kids they have.

anothER psyop?

Giving them my mental illness would be cruel
Nothing could be more cruel then bringing an innocent child into this world. Especially nowadays with how fucked everything is.