Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Journalist hates incels-until she finds out incels are also ethnic. Even ethnic incels are simped over by the jewish system JFL

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

A journalist comes onto the forum. Originally believing the stereotype that all incels are white alt right men, she has a vitrolic hatred towards the incel community. After finding out we have a significant nonwhite population, the journalist instantly switches her thinking into one of love; She feels a "Connection" towards incels and think they are poor victims of systemic injustice (Nonwhite incels, that is).

So incels, who are the bottom ring of the class hierarchy, are still supported by the system (Evident by this journalist who is a representitive of the media and therefore the system) if they are not white. While white incels are (of course) hated by the journalist. Just lol. And nonwhite people on this forum have the gall to complain about anything. If even nonwhite incels get insane amounts of privilege societally compared to even white upper tier normies (Who are still demonized over their race) what does that tell you?

It is very obvious the system (which we all agree is bad, or should agree is bad) is simping hard over every class of nonwhite persons. Why? To make them a slave class obviously under the jews. It is amazing how quickly people like IT, the media, etc. change their views on incels as soon as the races change. When Incels are seen as white, the system (media, IT, progressives, the government even) has a genocidal hatred towards them. They are patriarchal misogynists, terrorists and the etc. But when the incels are ethnic, they are all of a sudden victims of "systemic injustice" "white supremacy" and "racism".

:feelsseriously: it is all so tiresome

Unless they on our cock, they can fuck off.

They're just saying what's pc, they don't actually care about ethniccels.

They're just saying what's pc, they don't actually care about ethniccels
At the very least they don't have vitrolic hatred which the point of the thread. Victimization is for nonwhite peoples only.

You can say "it's virtue signaling, it's actually a 90000IQ larp and they're doing this for money" but these are people with infinite money. There is nothing to gain by lying. Just like corporations nowadays get nothing out of trying to maximize profit because they are the monopolies, media gets nothing out of lying. They are very obvious in their anti white agenda and very obvious about their pro nonwhite agenda. Look at how the journalist changes opinion when she finds out an incel is white vs not white.

Bummer drummer has a point even if most of you seem to avoid it.

White incels get no sympathy. Brown incels get some level of sympathy. I have actually worked in places with brown people who were legit illegal migrants that were given status and women talked to the ugliest guys because they felt bad about them.

Sympathy won't get you laid of course. But remember that every brown incel gets called white if he kills people. ER and Alek were both nonwhites who were labeled as white

She would not care if everyone on this website took their own lives.

White incels get no sympathy. Brown incels get some level of sympathy. I have actually worked in places with brown people who were legit illegal migrants that were given status and women talked to the ugliest guys because they felt bad about them.

Sympathy won't get you laid of course. But remember that every brown incel gets called white if he kills people. ER and Alek were both nonwhites who were labeled as white
Absolutely. Nonwhite people like @gymletethnicel even recognize they get a shit ton of privilege in the jewish west, but yet still bitch and moan about "racism" and "virtue signaling" because they (i guess) don't have an ordered harem of white women yet given to them by jews.

At the end of the day race is very important here. Nonwhites are victims, white people are disgusting and need to be genocided. That transcends inceldom but it effects white incels the most because they're already at the bottom of the hierarchy and therefore the closest to actually being genocided (or are first in line for future jewish anti white policies)

the jews are at it again

he's a clown
No hope for ethnics
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FwKq3lbQ1pMg%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&hash=72134dde4328039313318f97c01704cd

The only benefit to being ethnicel.

The cultural marxist SJWs have a hate boner towards straight white men because they're considered the most successful group of people, and therefore clearly must be somehow oppressing the other groups (as cultural marxism holds that all groups are naturally equal JFL). Therefore when a white man talks about being incel, it's read as mere whining that the group is losing its privilege and is no longer entitled to women, a death cry of oppressors sliding into the underclass.

But when an ethnic is incel, well sometimes it's still read the same way since they're still men, but other times the SJW is forced to actually reflect on how racial stereotypes can influence sexual rejection, ethnic males doing so much worse on dating sites than white males, etc. In this area black pill knowledge actually aligns with their theories of oppression. This is a loophole through which we can slip black pills even into the SJW narrative. :feelsthink:

Basically all I'm interested in is the spread of the black pill, and I don't really care how it's done or why it succeeds, just that it happens. :blackpill:

Last edited:

who cares, it's just virtue signaling anyways, do you think all these women will fuck us just because we're ethnics? Do you think they'll stop hating us and finding us disgusting? Deep down they don't like us, it's just politically incorrect to hate on ethnics given the liberal times we're living, unlike white incels.

Over for whitecels like me and @trying to ascend

sjw in the streets, kkk in the sheets

Would still fuck a may cum skinned may faggot over a currycel. This whore can go get raped by Libyans

:lul:

[UWSL][UWSL]Where the hell are my privileges?[/UWSL] [UWSL]I live in the third world shit hole with no fucking privilege other than being alive.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Where the fuck are my privileges?[/UWSL] [UWSL]Low iq publication. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
Agreed. These first world faggots living in luxuries are the ones being privileged while we rot in favelas.

Brutal, I feel you, whitecels with brown eyes are the curries of white race
It’s not that big of a deal, really. Although I do think it would boost my SMV a bit. I would prefer a less ugly face

you have to understand that to the general public every person with cum colored skin is white and everyone one with dark skin is black and yellow gook.

They're just saying what's pc, they don't actually care about ethniccels.
she's literally the ONLY journalist that even covers how ethnics are fucked in the dating market. So I will commend her for that. Not that I believe for a second she isn't virtue signalling. In all honesty most journalists that dive into the world of incels seem really fixated on the idea of fixing an edgy white boy, like this fucked up Rey x Kylo dynamic as evidenced by the "tf no gf" documentary, the IT's recent BummerDrummer redemption arc post, Naama Kates, some jew foid journo I forgot, etc . . .

Even Andrew Yang seems preoccupied with fixing edgy white boys as a key to fixing the broader problems of society.

I generally don’t agree with SJWs but if they got one thing right it’s that whites are privileged. Nothing against white incels though, you guys are alright.

Don’t think that one journalist is representative of all of society. We all know you whites still love to make non-ironic racist jokes behind our backs (just like we do to you), and even people who don’t think they’re racist tend to subconsciously see white people better, like the halo effect. You can’t say ethnics are privileged now when all it takes is one look at society to see that that’s false, unless you wanna delude yourself like people who say men are still privileged overall in western society

Giga cope

@BummerDrummer wants to be oppressed so badly for being a mayo
:feels:
When in reality he’s oppressed because he’s ugly like the rest of us
:incel:

There is nothing in this world a White foid hates more than anything else and that is an unattractive White guy, in her mind all White guys should be Chads and if you're not then you suddenly become reduced to White Nigger status, true story. :feelsUgh:

Nothing makes a White foid's pussy dry and shrivel up like a poor low income unattractive White male, nothing even comes close. Nothing will ever compete against their hatred of that, we excel at the top of their hatred shit list above all others by leaps and bounds. :feelsUgh:

Also, I'm not at all surprised with their sympathy towards ethnicels.

Rule number one: There is no group in the world more despised than poor low income unattractive White men, we're hated so much that they want to give us a public terrorist designation just so they can legally kill or imprison us all. Ethnicels think they have it rough? Bunch of fucking soy Nancy boys.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
There is nothing in this world a White foid hates more than anything else and that is an unattractive White guy, in her mind all White guys should be Chads and if you're not then you suddenly become reduced to White Nigger status, true story. :feelsUgh:

Nothing makes a White foid's pussy dry and shrivel up like a poor low income unattractive White male, nothing even comes close. Nothing will ever compete against their hatred of that, we excel at the top of their hatred shit list above all others by leaps and bounds. :feelsUgh:

Rule number one: There is no group in the world more despised than poor low income unattractive White men, we're hated so much that they want to give us a public terrorist designation just so they can legally kill or imprison us all. Ethnicels think they have it rough? Bunch of fucking soy Nancy boys.:feelsjuice:
Add autism to the mix and you're playing on Impossible Mode.

Again you hit the nail on the fucking head.

This is TESLA IQ
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Can't take any journalist seriously.

«But when the incels are ethnic, they are all of a sudden victims of "systemic injustice" "white supremacy" and "racism".»

This is true.

Gooks are white when it comes to privileges and sandcels when it comes to dating

She only assumes it's black people so that's why she changed her stance. If she found out it's actually brown people then she would start hating incels again.

Unless they on our cock, they can fuck off.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Absolutely. Nonwhite people like @gymletethnicel even recognize they get a shit ton of privilege in the jewish west, but yet still bitch and moan about "racism" and "virtue signaling" because they (i guess) don't have an ordered harem of white women yet given to them by jews.

At the end of the day race is very important here. Nonwhites are victims, white people are disgusting and need to be genocided. That transcends inceldom but it effects white incels the most because they're already at the bottom of the hierarchy and therefore the closest to actually being genocided (or are first in line for future jewish anti white policies)
Another thing that might be missing here is that deathnic incels usually tend to be better looking than white incels. Many are only incels because of a deathnic tax. So even if the whore wouldn’t fuck the deathnic incels, lookism make her feel bad for them.

Last edited:
sjw in the streets, kkk in the sheets
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Another thing that might be missing here is that deathnic incels usually tend to be better looking than white incels. Many are only incels because of a deathnic tax. So even if the whore wouldn’t fuck the deathnic incels, lookism make her feel bad for them.
Actually may be some truth to this tbh. I remember we had a big discussion on this topic back on Braincels where we noticed a lot of currycels have much better facial structure and stuff compared to mayocels (ie they tend to be better looking but not model level), they just end up Incel because the currytax completely fucks them over. In comparison for a white to be incel he has to actually be properly ugly

Last edited:
Actually may be some truth to this tbh. I remember we had a big discussion on this topic back on Braincels where we noticed a lot of currycels have much better facial structure and stuff compared to mayocels (ie they tend to be better looking but not model level), they just end up Incel because the currytax completely fucks them over. In comparison for a white to be incel he has to actually be properly ugly
Being a White incel is about looks, money, and overall economic wealth. What ethnicels do not understand concerning us White people is that our culture is extremely centered around economic social classism, so much so that if you're poor and White other White people basically look at you as a disposable White nigger. I describe myself as a White poorcel with mediocre looks. In other posts I talk about owning my own home, it's nothing fancy by any means and it isn't very large but it's mine. [Well, it's a rental, but still, I pay a yearly contract for it.]

Being a White incel or poorcel is the worst, your own people hate you, women of your own race hate you, and other different races or ethnicities of people hate you as well, you're basically hated by everyone. Being a White incel is like belonging nowhere exiled in the wilderness, you're the outcast of all other outcasts. Even more absurdly in the United States now with the hysteria of White Supremacy if you're a White male you're now considered a potential domestic terrorist for having the wrong opinions and very recently they've declared whiteness as an incurable malignant mental illness.

When you're an ethnicel you still have an identity, community, or tribe of people you belong to who will help you out despite not having any sex life, it isn't the same for White incels especially us White poorcels, in White communities culturally poor low income White people like myself are treated like social lepers, we're basically sacrificial to the point of being disposable thrown to the lions to feast upon, we are casted out completely away from our own communities without any mercy in the most cutthroat ruthless manner. That is the difference between being a White incel versus being an ethnicel. An ethnicel has a community they belong to, a White incel or poorcel has no community structure as we are forced exiles, nobody truly cares about us whatsoever, in fact, we're just one less pesky White devil wandering around in a world that now celebrates less and less of us as it wants us all to just simply die off as if we're some useless no longer necessary obsolete relic of the past.

Last edited:
Regra número um: não existe grupo no mundo mais desprezado do que homens brancos pobres e pouco atraentes. Somos tão odiados que eles querem nos dar uma designação pública de terrorista apenas para que possam legalmente matar ou prender a todos nós. Os étnicos acham que têm problemas? Um bando de garotos de soja da Nancy.: feeljuice: