Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Joseph joestar is a hapa now

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
There is no way he can go back. Joseph is now a trucel and we can't do anything to help his ER tendencies now
Fumi Infobox Manga

Jojo part 9 ER tendency

Last edited:
Went from using Stands to suicide plans

looks like a mulatto tbh

jojo part 9 is about beta uprising

dios mio la creatura!

Isnt Joseph the old guy in stardust crusader :feelswhat: ?

How the fuck is he hapa ?
This is an alternative universe version of Joseph. He's just half asian now in the newer parts as they take place in a new timeline

A fellow hapa truecel

This is an alternative universe version of Joseph. He's just half asian now in the newer parts as they take place in a new timeline
That's the most retarded thing Ive heard of since AoT ending :feelswhat:

:fuk:you say that about everything so it is true
These goddamn money hungry ricecels, it wasn't enough having Jotaro and Josuke being hapas :feelswhat: they need to create an entirely new timeline to fuck Joseph up to?

These goddamn money hungry ricecels, it wasn't enough having Jotaro and Josuke being hapas :feelswhat: they need to create an entirely new timeline to fuck Joseph up to?
It's called the SBR universe and it's actually based Because the hapas do end up murdering people in cold blood. Especially sailor josuke with four goddamn Testicles

It's called the SBR universe and it's actually based Because the hapas do end up murdering people in cold blood. Especially sailor josuke with four goddamn Testicles
Nah sounds like trash ngl series ended after stardust crusader. Everything else is just a cash grab still aping stands :feelstastyman:

Im serious, this thing started off with stone masks, vampires/ghouls and pillar men :smonk: and then once stands came in, they couldn't let that shit go :feelswhat:

Im serious, this thing started off with stone masks, vampires/ghouls and pillar men :smonk: and then once stands came in, they couldn't let that shit go :feelswhat:
Stands mog hamon to hell and back with creativitymaxxx
Spin mogs hamon to hell and back with creativitymaxxx

Stands mog hamon to hell and back with creativitymaxxx
Spin mogs hamon to hell and back with creativitymaxxx
Nah they had stands linked to tarot card names at first and then just lost the handle and were too scared to make something new:feelsjuice:

You act as if they couldn't add to Hamon or double down with a more creative shtick instead of getting lynchpinned on the same old gimmick of them standing around while a pokemon/digimon ripoff equivalent does the fighting for them :feelsEhh:

Nah they had stands linked to tarot card names at first and then just lost the handle and were too scared to make something new:feelsjuice:

You act as if they couldn't add to Hamon or double down with a more creative shtick instead of getting lynchpinned on the same old gimmick of them standing around while a pokemon/digimon ripoff equivalent does the fighting for them :feelsEhh:
Spin is the alternative version of hamon though. They are similar yet act very distinctively different kangaroo brother
pokemon/digimon ripoff
Pretty sure pokemon came out like 5ish years later. Like I get you hate Jojo Because everyone is a mogger and all that but tbh their is some basedness like a fourballed hapa killing niggas in cold blood. It also helps me draw gore more pronounced

Last edited:
Spin is the alternative version of hamon though. They are similar yet act very distinctively different kangaroo brother

I have no idea what spin is tbh is it like stands ?
Pretty sure pokemon came out like 5ish years later. Like I get you hate Jojo Because everyone is a mogger and all that but tbh their is some basedness like a fourballed hapa killing niggas in cold blood. It also helps me draw gore more pronounced
Yeah but pokemon is what it is from the start, they stuck with that since day 1, mirroring Tamers,breeders, and owners of animals. What was Jojo's humble beginning? It sure wasn't stands :feelsjuice:

Incredible Cope, I liked watching Jojo :feelswhat: I just got bored of them not getting away from the stands after stardust while making their characters look more and more like crossdressing trannies after diamond is unbreakable :feelswhat: They were still ok with that despite taking the twink route for their protagonist in diamond and throwing in that silly arrow that creates new stand users. What a terrible retcon to justify further stand use :feelsjuice:

I have no idea what spin is tbh is it like stands ?

Yeah but pokemon is what it is from the start, they stuck with that since day 1, mirroring Tamers,breeders, and owners of animals. What was Jojo's humble beginning? It sure wasn't stands :feelsjuice:

Incredible Cope, I liked watching Jojo :feelswhat: I just got bored of them not getting away from the stands after stardust while making their characters look more and more like crossdressing trannies after diamond is unbreakable :feelswhat: They were still ok with that despite taking the twink route for their protagonist in diamond and throwing in that silly arrow that creates new stand users. What a terrible retcon to justify further stand use :feelsjuice:
Pretty sure it came from fist of the north star. But understandable . I hate the twinks too. I just wished Joseph was a blackpilled man