Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jordanian INCEL shoots a whore 5 bullets in head at uni TODAY

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
source

View: https://www.facebook.com/757047977835281/posts/pfbid0PJZYNMjghTySHDAZVLa6p4iURPdgB9XJwpga2RQGru8yUjhLToXMzwVCfCyW4MZGl/?app=fbl

story:
he sent her a message telling her if she never reply his messages he will come and shoot her. apparently he wasn't joking
FB IMG 16560011629006179

the whore:
FB IMG 16560009091108534

MENA incel pandemic. i told you i expect more shootings to come. my sources are legit
@iraqi-cel

bitch deserved it

MENA incel pandemic. i told you i expect more shootings to come. my sources are legit
@iraqi-cel
What is your source? Will we really witness more incel related shootings? God I hope it's true.

Shot in the head that means she died very fast and with no pain:feelsseriously:

Women need to realise that in the same way that women exert control over men through female monopoly power over sexual resources, men can exert control over women through male propensity for violence.

In the same way it’s easy for a woman to deprive a man of sex with complete disregard for his biological need for sex/reproduction, it’s also easy for a man to deprive a woman of her life with complete disregard for her biological need for survival.

To all the Normies and faggots who keep parroting the same phrase: “Men aren’t entitled to sex”

Guess what?

women are also not entitled to protection.

After all, NOBODY is entitled to ANYTHING right?

Women need to realise that in the same way that women exert control over men through female monopoly power over sexual resources, men can exert control over women through male propensity for violence.

In the same way it’s easy for a woman to deprive a man of sex with complete disregard for his biological need for sex/reproduction, it’s also easy for a man to deprive a woman of her life with complete disregard for her biological need for survival.

To all the Normies and faggots who keep parroting the same phrase: “Men aren’t entitled to sex”

Guess what?

Ultra
Based
:feelskek:

@iraqi-cel
Shitshow , it’s only gonna get worst , imagine being incel in highly conservative society , that even money/arranged marriage won’t work:blackpill:

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed, or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

>expects woman to understand something
:society:

gigabased yet they receive it anyway :feelsseriously::society:

The sun got niggas acting BASED.

Guess what?

Yah