Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
iu

Is he redpilled or blackpilled ? What is your opinion of him ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

iu

I don't like him because he's a hypocrite, and has raised a whore. But I can separate the art from artist. He does have some Redpilled views (i.e. non mainstream ideas). His books aren't that bad too.

He is a smart man who saw an opportunity to moneymaxx. Nothing more.

He's more redpilled and sometimes even bluepilled. But still he is hated by foids and leftists for occasionally speaking unpleasant truth so defnitly someone worth listening to.

He seems somewhat blackpilled tbh but more so red, nonetheless Rather listen to him, than someone like Joe Rogan who said bluepilled garbage when talking about incels

He is an idiot, even if he said a few correct things once or twice.

He said "Be a hero" or "live a heroic life"

Then he tried to follow his own advice. 6 month later, he was in rehab and disappeared for over a year.

You CAN'T be a "hero". Did we really need a demonstration?

he's a hypocrite
how so ?
He is a smart man who saw an opportunity to moneymaxx.
tbh
he is hated by foids and leftists for occasionally speaking unpleasant truth so defnitly someone worth listening to.
Based
He seems somewhat blackpilled tbh but more so red, nonetheless Rather listen to him, than someone like Joe Rogan who said bluepilled garbage when talking about incels
based²

Then he tried to follow his own advice. 6 month later, he was in rehab and disappeared for over a year.

strong words greycel

He wrote two books on how to set your life in order while his life was slipping away from him. He almost died last year due to his benzodiazepines addiction lol.

Bullshit Redpill

I don't like him because he's a hypocrite, and has raised a whore. But I can separate the art from artist. He does have some Redpilled views (i.e. non mainstream ideas). His books aren't that bad too.

He wrote two books on how to set your life in order while his life was slipping away from him. He almost died last year due to his benzodiazepines addiction lol.
Yeah, he's a living joke tbh.

hes just annoying by now. Seems purplepilled.

He has said a lot that I agree with, but I don't necessarily like him.

Being hero is great and honorable. I just want to find an example of ugly 'heroes' in literature or in cinema.

He hasn’t said anything that hasn’t been said before. He’s effectively a redpiller shill without the pua.

Jordan Petersons is what we need in this clown world, even if I don't agree with him 100%.

I know literally nothing about him aside from the fact he makes feminists and simps seethe so he's bretty based prolly maby

He's a dangerous cocktail of all of the pills, it seems.

just some retard with a whore daughter