Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Whats ur guys opinion on him?
I think he is cool. He rips apart libtards.

He's a sellout if I've ever seen one. That's the only problem I have with him, and it's a big one. His early lectures were great. His life story is fascinating. Fame really got to his head though sadly. Nowadays he's nothing more than the Tony Robins of the soft right normie millennial set. Regurgitating cringely basic self help bullshit, but because his vocab is so strong he sounds brilliant to the normies.

He is just a shit

Not interested in him tbh.

massive controlled opposition tradcuck copelord. He is cucked af and absolutely noone should listen to him. Completely retarded zionist cuck faggot
Can always depend on my niggas for telling how things actually are. Thanks guys!

He's a sellout if I've ever seen one. That's the only problem I have with him, and it's a big one. His early lectures were great. His life story is fascinating. Fame really got to his head though sadly. Nowadays he's nothing more than the Tony Robins of the soft right normie millennial set. Regurgitating cringely basic self help bullshit, but because his vocab is so strong he sounds brilliant to the normies.
Accurate description

I know nothing about him really, but normies seem to REALLY hate and fear him. I can at least appreciate that.

Dont really know him

The bar is low these days.

I don't like him anymore.

I don't like him anymore.
Same. Fuck that cuck. He says if he debates a female opponent he won't go as hard on her as he would a male opponent, not only that but he couldn't answer yes or no when asked if he believes in god. He really is the grand central station of cuck with an ugly as sin wife and a whore daughter. The Amazing Atheist even made videos ripping Jordan Peterson apart, which further solidifies my reasoning to believe he isn't as hot as he makes himself to be.

Peterson is a fucking scam artist if there ever was one, back in 2013 he helped write reports for the UN that sung the praises of feminism, rights for gays and trannies as well as global warming stuff, then a few years down the track he saw an opportunity to con people out of their money with giving boomer/normie tier advice dressed up in being a bit edgy by questioning (but never outright criticising) things like lgbt or feminism or environmentalism. Peterson has pretty much admitted to being a psyop to bluepill/ "deradicalise" disgruntled young men and encourage them to become good goy betabuxxing consumers because he's afraid that otherwise they might try and reform the problems that they face and that make shake things up such as his comfortable boomer lifestyle.

clean your penis

Peterson is a fucking scam artist if there ever was one, back in 2013 he helped write reports for the UN that sung the praises of feminism, rights for gays and trannies as well as global warming stuff, then a few years down the track he saw an opportunity to con people out of their money with giving boomer/normie tier advice dressed up in being a bit edgy by questioning (but never outright criticising) things like lgbt or feminism or environmentalism. Peterson has pretty much admitted to being a psyop to bluepill/ "deradicalise" disgruntled young men and encourage them to become good goy betabuxxing consumers because he's afraid that otherwise they might try and reform the problems that they face and that make shake things up such as his comfortable boomer lifestyle.

I like him tbh the only thing I don't like is that he lied about his hair transplant

He’s a good guy, rips apart libtards and feminists, gives sound advice. He admits that hypergamy means ugly men are screwed. I don’t agree with all his opinions but whatever.

Last edited:
He offers broad advice that’s very generic and says something like “if you’re not properly socialized by 3-4, you’re doomed” but then talks about how to try and become more masculine to get women. (No suggestions of HGH or anything that could literally do that though)

Ben Shapiro is better.

Whats ur guys opinion on him?
I think he is cool. He rips apart libtards.

He is a double edged sword ,
i really like some of his quotes , but if you take him as a whole , i dont like him .
Some stuff he talks about in his 12 Rules of Life were pretty interesting , but i dont need a cuck to tell me how to live my life .
Also some older Lectures are very good critical thought and unorthodox ideas .
Overall , its like 50/50 love hate .

IQ.

I mean just look at him... he has money and is such a "lifecoach" but seriously THIS is the best he could get :lul::lul::feelsokman:

He is dating a foid 10 times below his looksmatch this guy is fucking pathetic and giving people "advices" on dating and life happynes he is also taking SSRIs and is clearly not in a healthy mental state which is understandable with being marriage trapped with some ugly cunt.

For real fuck this guy, if he wouldnt have his cuckfame no one would take this guy seriously.

I've listened to his book, it's basically God, lobsters, God, Adam, God, Adam, God, God, Adam, God.
So basically he's like a televangelist disguised as a psychologist and a self help guru.
I don't care about trannies or what he thinks about them or about liberals or conservatives or marxists or whatever. I don't belong to any of those tribes and they can all fuck off.

View attachment 113583View attachment 113584

I mean just look at him... he has money and is such a "lifecoach" but seriously THIS is the best he could get :lul::lul::feelsokman:

He is dating a foid 10 times below his looksmatch this guy is fucking pathetic and giving people "advices" on dating and life happynes he is also taking SSRIs and is clearly not in a healthy mental state which is understandable with being marriage trapped with some ugly cunt.

For real fuck this guy, if he wouldnt have his cuckfame no one would take this guy seriously.
Thats a tranny lol :worryfeels:

He's helped me to understand myself better but he's too much of a cuck to take seriously about everything.
He just wants to sell books now. I'm not sure I've heard him say anything new in about a year.

I like his writing style.

Jordan Cuckerson